Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

Capt. Sim Sale

Received this from Capt Sim today. Based on the sale of everything at 9.99 euro that would be about $14 usd. I guess that would include FS9 and FSX. ?"We are pleased to announce that exclusively at Captain Sim online store, on the 29 Dec ' 08 from 00:01 to 23:59 (GMT) everything is Euro 9.99! Visit us at: http://www.captainsim.com Important:- 24 hours only. On the 29 Dec ' 08 at 23:59:59 (GMT) all prices are back to regular.- All sales made during the sale event will be treated equally to regular price sales.- If traffic will exceed our expectations some of our servers slowdown/outage is possible during the sale event. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause."Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Received this from Capt Sim today. Based on the sale of everything at 9.99 euro that would be about $14 usd. I guess that would include FS9 and FSX. ?"We are pleased to announce that exclusively at Captain Sim online store, on the 29 Dec ' 08 from 00:01 to 23:59 (GMT) everything is Euro 9.99! Visit us at: http://www.captainsim.com Important:- 24 hours only. On the 29 Dec ' 08 at 23:59:59 (GMT) all prices are back to regular.- All sales made during the sale event will be treated equally to regular price sales.- If traffic will exceed our expectations some of our servers slowdown/outage is possible during the sale event. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause."Carl
Hi Carl yes it definitely should be everything including there fsx stuff, I know captainsim has gotten a bad reputation but at this price its worth it to me at least for there visual models and vcs.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hi Carl yes it definitely should be everything including there fsx stuff, I know captainsim has gotten a bad reputation but at this price its worth it to me at least for there visual models and vcs.
Cesar,I have the C-130 and thinking about getting the C-130 for FSX. If I can get the FSX C-130 Pro-Pack this will be a fantastic deal. Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Carl,I too would like the Pro Pack for the C-130 and just visited the CS site. The C-130 Pro Pack is $59.99.HTH,

HI all, Carl I have the cs757 for fs9 would like to get it for fsx and the B727 for fs9 so it would be a great deal. Jim the sale starts in Dec 29 from 00:01 and ends at 23:59 GMT.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

I just purchased the C130 pro pack for FSX at 2:30 zulu time 29 December so should be within the sale limits but the swreg receipt I just got shows over 60 euro charged to my card! Now that doesn't seem right.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

I just purchased the C130 pro pack for FSX at 2:30 zulu time 29 December so should be within the sale limits but the swreg receipt I just got shows over 60 euro charged to my card! Now that doesn't seem right.
It works... I just did the same (purchased the C130 pro pack for FSX) but instead of clicking on the plane itself (on the left) I clicked on the Advertisement at the top itself (like on the little snowflake next to the girl :( )... You get a second page with the same advertisement > clickay on that snowflake again... On the third page (after the Home Page) it lists the 12 different products for

I got the FS9 C130 a couple years ago for 9.99 so jumped on the C130Xpropack. Even with so-so service 9.99 can't go wrong.scott s..

Damn it all, I can't get into either the CC store or the PayPal store!!!!!!!!!*****EDIT***** Finally got in!!!! Wow, been after the C-130 Pro Pack for sometime now. Can't beat $13.

Got myself the legendary Boeing 727 I know its been out a long time and it regular price is not that much but I couldn't help it I had to get it for this price. so far 6 hours and 48 min left. Zane there is definitely something went wrong with your order make sure you click on the advertisement, hope you get the rest of the money back.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Damn it all, I can't get into either the CC store or the PayPal store!!!!!!!!!*****EDIT***** Finally got in!!!! Wow, been after the C-130 Pro Pack for sometime now. Can't beat $13.
I DO concur, the Pro Pack for $14 is great. The only CS planes in my hangar are the C-130's.Thanks for the heads-up guys.Jim

Guest Whisky

Humm..... My reciept for c130 pro pack shows $92.00 I hope this isnt correct.

Got myself the legendary Boeing 727 I know its been out a long time and it regular price is not that much but I couldn't help it I had to get it for this price. so far 6 hours and 48 min left. Zane there is definitely something went wrong with your order make sure you click on the advertisement, hope you get the rest of the money back.
Pick up the C130 pro pack for FSX. Thinking about the 757 but I still have a P4 3.4ghz, which the specs state you need a 2 core. The C130 is not bad on FSX. Stays in the teens which is all I could ask for. Carl

Carl

Is the 757 worth getting. I know a loaded question such as this gets all kind of angry answers but I would like to know if the aircraft works resonably well or should I continue to avoid it. At 9.99 it might be worth a try. Also I would use it with FS9.Thanks Andrew

Is the 757 worth getting. I know a loaded question such as this gets all kind of angry answers but I would like to know if the aircraft works resonably well or should I continue to avoid it. At 9.99 it might be worth a try. Also I would use it with FS9.Thanks Andrew
No, it's still as bug-ridden as ever, but 10 euro for an otherwise excellent visual model is a pretty fair price imo. Don't however even for a second think you will get a proper, by the numbers flight out of it. That's crazy talk and you really should know better by now :)