Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robin MacLaurin

How Can I Find Evolve Ai's Base Packages

Guest Robin MacLaurin

:( I am having one hell of a time finding in the library the base packs for Evolve AI . I tried for example to get the A318 and put in ev318_models.zip...nuthing same for the A319. So how the heck can I find and download these suckers. Robin

Guest KD Larsen
:( I am having one hell of a time finding in the library the base packs for Evolve AI . I tried for example to get the A318 and put in ev318_models.zip...nuthing same for the A319. So how the heck can I find and download these suckers. Robin
IIRC, the Airbus & Embraer base files were removed, when the original authors released updates under a different banner. For the Airbus models you need the models from Craig Ritchie (djc_a318.zip, djc_a319.zip, djc_a320.zip & djc_a321.zip). Repaints made for the original model (ie. EvolveAI) will still work, provided you rename the texture files, but that's all explained in the Read Me file that accompanies Craigs models.

Guest fsxflier94
But what about the ERJs? I cant find them either...

Guest Gary Buska
But what about the ERJs? I cant find them either...
I have heard that some of these files were removed, but do not know which ones were and which ones were not removed. Are you using the extended search for this it is a very flexible tool. Other than that the only other thing that comes in mind is to wait until we put access to a dump of all the files in the library you have your choice HTML or PLAIN text. :(

Guest Robin MacLaurin
Thanks for the reply and steer to finding these planes. Robin

Guest fsxflier94
I have heard that some of these files were removed, but do not know which ones were and which ones were not removed. Are you using the extended search for this it is a very flexible tool. Other than that the only other thing that comes in mind is to wait until we put access to a dump of all the files in the library you have your choice HTML or PLAIN text. :(
Nothin' thereWho made the new erj model after the breakup?