Sign in to follow this  
troetti71

Video: Yes Maam

Hi MAAM-Sim-Team,I want to thank you for your great addons.So I made a video about the Avenger and C-47.I hope u like it...VideoBest RegardsEddy van Gelder

Hi MAAM-Sim-Team,I want to thank you for your great addons.So I made a video about the Avenger and C-47.I hope u like it...VideoBest RegardsEddy van Gelder
Eddy! Holy cow! This is without a doubt the most fantastic FS video I have ever seen. I have no idea how you pulled it off but it is just incredible! Thanks very much. I'm just sorry I am only now discovering it. I have been away from the forum during the holidays and am not getting notification of new posts by e-mail since the forum has been updated. I must check into that.Anyway, I will certainly link to it on our video page and if it is not too much trouble I would ask you to upload it on any FS related sites can think of. This deserves to be seen and appreciated by everyone - and it certainly can't hurt our sales, either! :-). If you care to add the www.maam.org URL somewhere that would also be most appreciated.Thanks very much. I can only imagine how much work you put into this and I would love to hear the production details. Cheers, Bill

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

HOLY COWLFLAPSHANDLES ,BATMAN !!!! YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN,EDDY, DIDN'T YOU !!! :( :( Like Bill says, most fantastic FS video i've ever seen too !! I mean, the late great Jeff Ethell himself flying our virtual Avenger model !! How cool is that !! B) Absolutely amazing, Eddy ! You even got the wheel squeeks right on time ! :( Fantastic sound track all together in the first place !!Well, i guess you've got the picture by now, Eddy... running out of exclamation marks here... Thanks a million for this amazing FS video starring our Turkey and Gooney and a great tribute to Jeff Ethell !! Ok, the Bertoluccis, Scorseses, Polanskis, Tarantinos, Spielburgs, Coppolas, Scotts, Coens, DePalmas, Kubricks and Kurusawas make great movies but they've got truckloads of staff doing everything for them ! You do it all on your own ! Script, camera, lighting, sound, trolley, directing, clapperboard, focus puller, catering, editing, and flying too !!! ( did i forget something ??.... ) That's gotta be said sometime too !! Ok, got three exclamation marks left and one smilies... THANKS A MILLION, EDDY, YOU'RE DA MAN. LOVE YA !!! B) Jan

Jan

Correction! : It's not Jeff Ethell that's featured in the movie but Steve Hinton. Sorry guys ! :( Cheers,Jan

Jan

In a word...AWESOME!Thanks for sharing!