Sign in to follow this  
louiseSEUK

Md11 & 747 Won't Load..

Hi everyone,Seasons greetings. Hope you may be able to help - I've got a situation where I cannot get either the MD11 or 747 to run in FSX - I have tried all variants, but what happens is I have the loading screen, and it just hangs (doesn't freeze, just hangs), looking like it is trying to load, before I get a fatal error and Vista shuts down FSX - Simconnect message is as follows;0.00000 SimConnect version 10.0.61259.00.03623 Server: Scope=local, Protocol=Pipe, Name=\\.\pipe\Microsoft Flight Simulator\SimConnect, MaxClients=640.04846 Server: Scope=local, Protocol=IPv6, Address=::1, Port=49849, MaxClients=640.05377 Server: Scope=local, Protocol=IPv4, Address=127.0.0.1, Port=49850, MaxClients=6421.44154 DLL Loaded: Path="FeelThere\B737\PIC737XH.dll" Version="1.0.0.1"42.54149 DLL Loaded: Path="FeelThere\E170\EJetH.dll" Version="1.0.0.1"63.89151 DLL Loaded: Path="Modules\LVLD.dll" Version="1.4.2.1"PMDG SimConnect Version Loader (I:\Flight Simulator X\PMDG_SimConnect_Ldr.dll)Looking for appropriate SimConnect DLL Version... Checking for: FSX SP2 / AccelPack (61259.0) -- Found! Loading...Automatic Control Systems -- Initializing with FSX PMDG Input Controls -- Initializing SimConnect with windowcreationinput controlsand the subsequent Vista app error dialog is;Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61637.0 Application Timestamp: 46fadb14 Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll Fault Module Version: 6.0.6001.18000 Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a783 Exception Code: c015000f Exception Offset: 0005b84e OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 2057Additional information about the problem: LCID: 2057Other native FSX a/c run absolutely fine - it just seems to be both the PMDG that are displaying this problem - I've used F1 ATR, LevelD 767 and Wilco Ejet...Specs as per sig.Any help much appreciated!Thanks, Leo

Louise

London, UK

..sorry, figured I should also add that I've tried running FSX.exe as Administrator each time. No juice on that...

Louise

London, UK

Hi Dan,Limited success following that link - the 747 will at least launch now, although it took ages to actually load. No joy with the MD11 though - choosing that still hangs FSX, and Simconnect shows FSX PMDG Input Controls -- Initializing SimConnect with window creationinput controlsCSimLib -- Initializing SimConnect with window creationCSimLib -- Initializing SimConnect with window creationCSimLib -- Initializing SimConnect with window creationCSimLib -- Initializing SimConnect with window creationand just repeats CSimLib -- Initializing SimConnect with window creation over and over.I've checked the DLL trust policy in the registry, that all looks fine. Since renaming and recreating the DLL file, the following message now appears in the Simconnect diagnostic on startup21.52834 DLL Loaded: Path="PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll" Version="10.0.61355.54"PMDG Events -- Initializing SimConnect with window creationFATAL ERROR: Failed to connect to Flight Simulator XPress any key to continue . . .Additionally, I am now noticing that my 747 Load Manager crashes when I try to run that !Thanks, Leo

Louise

London, UK

Someone with more technical knowledge than I have needs to help you. I was trying to remember the problem with the dll.xml because I think it is still a factor. I barely recall that there was someone wrong with the character used to terminate lines, it might look okay but unless you are looking with a text editor that can dump the hex codes the problem is still there but I don't remember the specifics. Old age I guess.If there is no one else around in the forum that immediately picks this up then I suggest you email pmdg support, and make sure you get an automated response.Wish I could help more.

Dan Downs KCRP