Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nick_N

Enhanced Textures Part 2 Uploaded And Available

Guest Nick_N

Part 2 has been released! Enhanced Major Metro Autogen (requires FSX Enhanced Autogen World) http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...t&Go=SearchThis is the second and final part of our enhanced autogen release. This package repairs and upgrades 48 major city autogen building textures world-wide and RESTORES the light maps Aces missed in which large numbers of buildings (Paris, Berlin, London, etc) have been dark since the release of FSX.Enjoy

Thanks Nick & Co!!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Part 2 has been released! Enhanced Major Metro Autogen (requires FSX Enhanced Autogen World) http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...t&Go=SearchThis is the second and final part of our enhanced autogen release. This package repairs and upgrades 48 major city autogen building textures world-wide and RESTORES the light maps Aces missed in which large numbers of buildings (Paris, Berlin, London, etc) have been dark since the release of FSX.Enjoy
thank you Nick

Bo Klop

Guest Nick_N
Thank Nick & Anthony :)By the way, is this both packs 1 & 2 together? Thanks & Happy Holidays!
Hi TimNo.. this is a 2nd package. If you already backed up and installed the first one.. just install this one. The backup you made with the first package has everything in it for a restore.==========================If you do not have the first part... just use one of the links in the instructions.. or you can download it from the link provided with part 2 as listed under the IMAGESdownload, backup and install per the instructions, then simply add the metro package============================I thought about releasing as one package however in order to avoid any problems/confusion with those who already installed part one and to keep the download small, I went ahead and made it a part 2 download.Nick

Guest gokanru

Great work Nick and Anthony,Thanks a million for these :(

Thanks St. NickThey look great.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Nick,Thank you!!The first batch of textures were gorgeous. Can't wait to get part deux installed.

Thanks Nick,I normally have only trees turned on but will use these when I want to see buildings that really look good.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest Nick_N

Just a note to everyone... Part 1 is ONLY needed if you have not already installed it.If you already installed Part 1... no backup is required, simply install Part 2There is a link provided to Part 1 with the Part 2 download should you need itIf you wish to combine part one and two for future use, simply copy the texture 'install' folder from PART 2 and let it overwrite the texture 'install' folder inside the PART 1 Package ... FSX_Enhanced_Autogen_Pt2\Install City Textures\Texture <----------- COPYFSX_Enhanced_Autogen\Install Autogen Textures <-----------PASTE it INSIDE this folder and allow it to overwtite the Part 1 'Texture" folderJust to remind yourself you have it all in one place, RENAME the main folder fsx_enhanced_autogen_FULL and delete the part 2 package.that will give you a FULL INSTALL package for later use

Thanks Nick & Company, I look forward to installing part 2.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

Guest Nick_N

Thanks guys!Check out large citys like Paris and Istambul at night... a huge change!

Thanks guys!Check out large citys like Paris and Istambul at night... a huge change!
Nick,I haven't downloaded this software yet as I am currently rebuilding my computer. I just wanted to take the time to thank you and your team for this holiday gift to the community and to thank you for all of your time and contributions to these and other forums. I hope you are enjoying the holidays and getting some time for yourself.Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4