Sign in to follow this  
Gerabus

Fms Entry Pmdg 737

I have a flight plan I need to use this weekend. the first entry is N0447F380 and the last entry is TLA/0249. How do I enter these into the route page? I have tried entering direct as written, but these co-ordinates come back not recognised. Any help appreciatedRegardsGerry

Hi Gerry,Can you specify exactly what those waypoints are? If I understand correctly the first one is lat/lon and the second one relates to a VOR, you need a distance for that one.BTW, you must enter custom waypoints in the LEGS page.

Hi Gerry,Can you specify exactly what those waypoints are? If I understand correctly the first one is lat/lon and the second one relates to a VOR, you need a distance for that one.BTW, you must enter custom waypoints in the LEGS page.
Onur,This is the complete flight plan. Leal (Alicante) to EGPH (Edinburgh)N0447F380 MITOS UN609 TULNO UN609 GIROM UY110 MANAK UN863 TIRAV UT183 DEGEX UN490 TERKU UN864 SALCO UN22 KESUP UN38 NOKIN UY98 POL UN601 TLA/0249Above is what I have entered into the route page. The FMS does not recgognise N0447F380 or TLA/0249I have seen a few flight plans before starting with a similar leg but never new how to enter this format into the FMSThanksGerry

N0447F380 MITOS UN609 TULNO UN609 GIROM UY110 MANAK UN863 TIRAV UT183 DEGEX UN490 TERKU UN864 SALCO UN22 KESUP UN38 NOKIN UY98 POL UN601 TLA/0249
This looks suspiciously like Scottish Real Ops later today :( N044 is your flight planned speed - 447kts (can't remember if that's GS or TAS but it's a RW flight plan with forecast winds so ignore it for FS use)F380 is your FP flight levelTLA is the Talla VOR0249 is speed reduction by TLA to less than 250kts (it's the SLP)In any case, for FMC use you don't enter that first chunk before MITOS since it's effectively info only, similarly you don't enter the speed at Talla, incodentally it should be a TWEED1A STAR into PH. The route should read POL UN601 MARGO as the start of the TWEED1A which goes via TLA where your speed should be <250kts.

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Guest RingwaySam
0249 is speed reduction by TLA to less than 250kts (it's the SLP)
0249 is the ETE isn't it?...

0249 is the ETE isn't it?...
Sorry, you're right, it was very early this morning when I wrote that! It would be the time at TLA but for the event Gerry is flying GSM324 with a scheduled ETA at EGPH of 2105Z so clearly for the event they've just copied a real world FP for a heavily delayed flight so it can safely be ignored anyway.

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Sorry, you're right, it was very early this morning when I wrote that! It would be the time at TLA but for the event Gerry is flying GSM324 with a scheduled ETA at EGPH of 2105Z so clearly for the event they've just copied a real world FP for a heavily delayed flight so it can safely be ignored anyway.
Guys.Thanks, now that I look at it, what you say makes a lot of sense. I did the flight this morning as you said Bill and it went greatThanksGuysGerry