Sign in to follow this  
Guest Callmecapt

Rfp Files

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wow, 17 views and not 1 single reply or word of thanks.
This is my first time in this forum, and I am a new (about 2 months) flyer of the RFP 747-200. I would like to take this time to say THANK YOU to all that have made this forum possible.We need this type of forum to help out new users like me, and I have just recruited about 7 others that were using the PMDG 747-400 to fly the RFP and they say the love flying the Ready For Pushback bird.Harry

Sorry, Goran,have been out of town and just got back. I thought that Chris was going to move to a new server and take the files with him, but guess that didn't happen.Nice of you to do that and I'm sure that the Community does appreciate it.Best Regards and Wishes for a Healthy, Happy, Prosperous, and Peaceful New Year.Ed Green

Goran,A belated thank you for transferring the files and making a copy available . I thought I had a copy of them stored somewhere, but I must have erased them in the last drive clear out. Thank you and the best wishes to you & yours in 2009.Mark BrittainSkyknight

Thanks GuysMuch appreciated. Hope y'all have a good new year too.Goran

Hi Goran,Thanks from me too - I appreciate what you have done and are doing for the RFP crowd. But as I have asked over at Rapidforum - what will happen to all the forum posts that contain so much valuable information? Why can they not be transferred to here for example?best regardsRick

RickI have no idea what is going to happen to all the forum posts at rapidforum. I have been trying to get in touch with Chris but he has not responded to emails. He may be busy or out of town. In any case, I'm sure he will take care of something. I have a lot of files backed up and if worse comes to worse, I will see what I can do.Goran

Thank you very much, indeed! I had lost hope of ever finding these utilities at this late point in time so your sharing the whole package is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much, indeed! I had lost hope of ever finding these utilities at this late point in time so your sharing the whole package is greatly appreciated.
Me too, just did a reformat and I needed it.Thanks for the upload, very much appreciated!