Sign in to follow this  
Caribpilot

Payware Corporate Jets For 2009?

Hey everyone, just thought I get some views on what types of payware aircraft would you like to see in 2009? Honestly Corporate jets are sorely lacking, what do you think? I am not part of any development team but I would its quite obvious we have quite a few commercial jetliners. what type of corporate jets would you like to see? I say maybe the Dassault falcon 2000 or Hawker 800XPP.S - we all know we won't see any Gulfstream aircrafts so try to avoid that topic...

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

Hi,I'll tell what is lacking in FS, a decent Airbus! :( Ok, as for corporate jets (FS9 only since that's my platform), I do agree with you, there isn't anything fairly interesting, however, I remember reading in a thread that Dassault has a policy not to cooperate with any sim project. Personnally I would like to see a realistic Challenger 600 or better 700. Hawker 800XP would be on my list too.As far as I'm aware of there are a few bizjets but all of them are "lite" so I assume you mostly mean't complexe add-ons.Happy new year!

Thats right, complex aircrafts with all the systems...its sad if dassault and gulfstream won't cooperate with the flightsim world..but there are still others who might i am sure.

If you want a very nicely done VLJ (very light jet) look at Flight1's Cessna Mustang. I fly real aircraft with the Garmin G1000 and this simulation covers all the functions that I use when flying in real life (it also has many functions I don't use but it's neat that they are there). The overall modeling and texturing are top rate. Jerry Beckwith did the flight modeling and it is also top notch. Another great Flight1 product and this time they raised the bar on themselves.

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

If you want a very nicely done VLJ (very light jet) look at Flight1's Cessna Mustang. I fly real aircraft with the Garmin G1000 and this simulation covers all the functions that I use when flying in real life (it also has many functions I don't use but it's neat that they are there). The overall modeling and texturing are top rate. Jerry Beckwith did the flight modeling and it is also top notch. Another great Flight1 product and this time they raised the bar on themselves.
You are right. The mustang was a great step forward and hopefully it will set the bar in terms of quality. I am hoping we get to see more corporate types of this quality. These days it seems like everyone is developing the same jetliners...right now there are 2 or 3 developers creating the a320 series and while I don't have a problem in that, its good to have more variety.

These days it seems like everyone is developing the same jetliners...right now there are 2 or 3 developers creating the a320 series and while I don't have a problem in that, its good to have more variety.
Sadly there still isn't a "real" Airbus neither a "real" T7 for that matter and I'm not to optimistic about those "2-3" developers, no updates, nothing on their websites. Back to the topic, yes the F1 Mustang looks really good, it seems there will be more features coming with a SP later such as SID/STARS. Too bad it's only for FSX :(

Sadly there still isn't a "real" Airbus neither a "real" T7 for that matter and I'm not to optimistic about those "2-3" developers, no updates, nothing on their websites. Back to the topic, yes the F1 Mustang looks really good, it seems there will be more features coming with a SP later such as SID/STARS. Too bad it's only for FSX :(
Its sad that their isn't even a good learjet available...the only jetliners that are missing would be the airbus series and the T7...but corporate jets are almost nonexistent. Eaglesoft seems to be doing a good job and wilcopub seems to venture into luxury aircrafts but more can still be done. Hawker 800/850XPVLJsCL600Learjet seriesCitation series....the list can go on

Its sad that their isn't even a good learjet available...the only jetliners that are missing would be the airbus series and the T7...but corporate jets are almost nonexistent. Eaglesoft seems to be doing a good job and wilcopub seems to venture into luxury aircrafts but more can still be done. Hawker 800/850XPVLJsCL600Learjet seriesCitation series....the list can go on
Man, we are dying for a decent Learjet 45/ 45XR. There's a growing group of us full size LJ45 home sim builders (www.hangar45.net) and I tell ya, I'd love to see Eagle Soft or someone else come along and create one for FS9 and X.

Man, we are dying for a decent Learjet 45/ 45XR. There's a growing group of us full size LJ45 home sim builders (www.hangar45.net) and I tell ya, I'd love to see Eagle Soft or someone else come along and create one for FS9 and X.
Amen!I would PAY top dollar for a Flight1 quality Learjet 45.....heck, the earlier model Lears would be great too.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Amen!I would PAY top dollar for a Flight1 quality Learjet 45.....heck, the earlier model Lears would be great too.
Learjet seriesChallenger series 604 to Global expressHawker 800XPDassault 7x, 2000LX and 900LXAll of these aircraft in my opinion if developed can really break new ground. The type of technology found on these aircrafts are the newest and some are not found on airliners. It would really be a breathe of fresh air to see these models with full system simulation some time soon. The airliners are great but they only offer more of the same and rarely bring anything new to the table. Being able to pull up approach charts on your G1000 type displays while flying takes flightsim to a new dimension, one that has not been ventured into as yet ( I am not sure if the flight1 cessna mustang can do this ) I hope that some of the top developers out there can create something new for us all. I would pay top dollar for these models since its not everyday we all feel like jumping into a 747 or 767 just to get the high tech fancy avionics for an enjoyable flight.

In case any of the payware developers are reading this and have any interest in any of the aircraft mentioned above...I'm typed in and currently flying a brand spanking new Hawker 850XP. I'd be more than happy to assist in the development of a virtual model of the airplane so that my sim buddies can enjoy what I get to fly for my job.

I have just ordered a copy of FSX Gold Edition, and I am interested in buying a decent small executive jet. The one that really interests me is the Eaglesoft Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP. I really enjoyed flying the Beechjet in Flight Unlimited III.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Glad to see others are looking forward to having more corpjets for FS9/FSX... Implementing some of the advanced avionics found only in corporate jets can really take flightsim to another level. I really hope that some of the developers are reading..

You may want to check our CX2.0 :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png