Sign in to follow this  
RoyH

Black Screen Issues With New Hw

Hi Happy New Year to one and all.I have just purchased a new PCIntel Duo Core E8600 ( 2X3.33 Ghz)ASUS PSQ Motherboard8GB Corsair RAM1024MB GEFORCE 9800GT640 Gb Hard DriveVista Home Premium 64 bitRuns Fs9 well - all sliders pushed to the right - 60FPS - even with lots of cloud.With default FS9 aircraft all work perfectly. (apart from usual fuzzy paintwork on default Cessna 172 & Baron)After installing 737800/900 all works well apart from:-1. If selecting PMDG - options - screen goes black. If selecting styles only way out is to re-start PC. This only happens in full screen mode. In normal windows mode works okay. Can switch between the 2 no problems.2. The mouse cursor is black when travelling across the cockpit textures. Once it reaches a "switch" mouse returns to white. All control operate satisfactorily.Have downloaded latest FSUIPC and also latest drivers.Any ideas please ?Best regardsRoyH

Guest Terry.S
Hi Happy New Year to one and all.I have just purchased a new PCIntel Duo Core E8600 ( 2X3.33 Ghz)ASUS PSQ Motherboard8GB Corsair RAM1024MB GEFORCE 9800GT640 Gb Hard DriveVista Home Premium 64 bitRuns Fs9 well - all sliders pushed to the right - 60FPS - even with lots of cloud.With default FS9 aircraft all work perfectly. (apart from usual fuzzy paintwork on default Cessna 172 & Baron)After installing 737800/900 all works well apart from:-1. If selecting PMDG - options - screen goes black. If selecting styles only way out is to re-start PC. This only happens in full screen mode. In normal windows mode works okay. Can switch between the 2 no problems.2. The mouse cursor is black when travelling across the cockpit textures. Once it reaches a "switch" mouse returns to white. All control operate satisfactorily.Have downloaded latest FSUIPC and also latest drivers.Any ideas please ?Best regardsRoyH
Hi RoyI had the same problem too on my pmdg 737 and 747 on vista home premium 32 bit. The only way I know is to use Alt + Return to bring it to a window and then go in and change your settings in the pmdg options. you can then press Alt + Return again to bring it back to full screen. You will also have the same problem when it comes to loading fuel if you get the 747. Unfortunately there does not seem to be a solution to this. Btw, one of the guys here helped me with this so I'm no genius :( Hope this helpsTerry.S.