Sign in to follow this  

Recommendations for mb 80 series panel.

I am looking for an MD 80/90 panel with internal side views.I haven't been able to install panel_md90_v3 properly.I get no gauges.Anyone know of another one that is simple to install?Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

Is panel_md90_v3 the cprrect name of this panel?Because I just tried to get it here avsim.com but I didn

I think so,but I haven't found it again either.Not sure where I got it but I got a good one at Simviation.com.Captain's perspective or something like that .Has internal views and installed easily.I will check file name at home of the other one.Thanks,Ron

I think Marco Diaz' adaptation of the Paul Golding panel is by far the best. He has the blue MD-80 panel and the brown MD-87 panel, both with internal views. If you subscribe to the Navdata of Tony D'Ambrosio you get an FMC with it and waypoint and route display. I use it with the FFX MD-80 and DC-9 planes very successfully. I've also added wing views to it so that they are available with ctrl+shift 1, 7, 9 and 3 and I have assigned those to the four buttons at the base of my joystick for instant access like I did on my Ariane/DF merge package. Really cool!Here's his site.http://www.prodigyweb.net.mx/mada58/fs2002-md83-pnl.htmlLee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Thanks for the info.I tried downloading that a couple of nights ago and my server kept disconnecting.I'll try again.Thanks.

Lee (or anybody who knows),Is this FMC programmable during flight? I remember a FMC for a freeware A330 and maybe even the MD-80, but then you couldn't do changes in flight. You had to make the whole flight plan all over.Regards,Christian