Sign in to follow this  
Guest Squid2259

My Re-install Me Problems!

Guest Squid2259

So... I had some problems with my computer and I had to re-install Windows XP. After the OS install I tried to install FSX deluxe and it worked except for two things. The acceleration F-18 guages do not work to include the HUD and all switches and readouts. checked to see if any other planes worked and noticed my EH-101 has the same problem. Checked the default FSX 737, all is well. I tried to re-install flight sim by these methods and nothing worked;1. Install FSX from the DVD discs.2. Install SP1 from FS Insider3. Install Acceleration to obtain SP2 and all expansion features. A number of different methods, all failed, including trying to repair from discs, both ACC and FSX to no avail. Has anyone had or heard of this problem and learned how to fix it. I am desperate to get this fixed and would appreciate any help in the right direction or a fix posted to this topic. Thanks in advance!!!