Sign in to follow this  
Perry333

Having Same Problem With Asa Not Updateing Weather

Hi, I seem to be having the same problem with ASA not updating the weather. 1. Start ASA, click start FS, Load my flight plan from within FSX, pick plane ect. weather says user defined, click fly now.2. FSX loads like normal then text message scrolls above saying ASA complete, but then FSX load screen comes back and loads very quickly again?? (black screen with progress bar)3.Start flight, everything looks good I have weather.4. As I fly the weather does seem to change but very abruptly, cloud layers change or the clouds change height quickly or all of sudden it is very different. It does not feel like a natural progression of weather.5. When I reach my destination I check what it looks like for weather and after I have landed I will refresh the weather and it will load something completely different. I can reload several times and each time it will be very different as far as the cloud cover is concerned. It looks like the wind ect. stays the same. So I am not sure what is the real updated weather. One time when I landed it was broken cloud cover, when I refreshed the weather it was overcased and raining.?6. Also I now have minor to major micro stutters which I never had before ASA installed. my frame rate does not dip during them, normally 30 FPS.7. When I use Radar contact sometimes it is fine but other times it get very slow.I am using FEX with ASA and I really like what it does for FEX, much better than FSX. I got tied of waiting for FEX weather engine. So I hope you can help with the updating real weather. Right now I am little disappointed, but hopful that this can be fixed.

I too have noticed these same symptoms. I know I am flying into and landing into very different weather conditions from where I started but they dont match reality.