Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

29dec08: Fs9 Md-11 Release Update

I would be interested to find out if Vista might contribute to that problem.Michael P.
Vista x64 will actually solve OOM problems. There's not much we can do to prevent them in a 32 bit OS without sacrificing the functionality and fidelity of the simulation... I haven't personally seen any with the FS9 version (its memory requirements are lower than the FSX version, but I have no doubt some subset of users will see them, as was the case with the 744)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest firefoxxx

Can you tell us that wich is the current "release candidate" you're on to?

2 Januari...... The timeline is 2-5 Januari..... I am waiting now... for the GREAT MD-11 PMDG for FS9!!... :( Greetz Dutchman Hendrik Jan v Leeuwen
Please remember that it's an estimated timeline only.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Please remember that it's an estimated timeline only.
Kind sir, surely you jest? ;) I'm not a betting man, but I've started the clock on how long it'll take till the first person comes out screaming bloody murder that it's the 2nd and it's not out yet ;)

Kind sir, surely you jest? ;) I'm not a betting man, but I've started the clock on how long it'll take till the first person comes out screaming bloody murder that it's the 2nd and it's not out yet ;)
I'm willing to gambol a few Zloties and join you in a wager ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Assevio

Who buy the Combo, receive that day the MD11/FS9??? :(

Captain Randazzo, I am very impressed by PMDG's MD-11 for FSX. I purchased it for both platforms, and have been enjoying the A/C and learning it. My father retired from the left seat of an MD-11. if he were alive today I would love to "put him in the box". As for the FS9 issues, I can understand the delays given your statement about FS9. I hope to compare the 2 platforms eventually. I like having the option of two sims to switch between and appreciate PMDG's honesty about the progress. Continued success in '09.

Guest lfassam

Hi all,I am wondering why these forums always end up in an FS platform debate - always been the same with all releases :-)Me personally am enjoying the PMDG 744F Lufthansa cargo right now (World airways) and am content with that until the release. If it goes past 5th Jan so be it, still have a great bit of kit to fly around in!!!Take time I say as all those who are banging the drum to get it released will be back on this forum after not reading the manual with all their questions! As usualEnjoy the skies ladsLF

Guest nicoma
Who buy the Combo, receive that day the MD11/FS9??? :(
I buy the combo!Why ask?Nico

Well chaps, the time is near but I will still wait patiently for this brilliant product... No good releasing the beast if it is not ready to fly else that will bring more groans lol tis PMDG after all, not Microshaft... I can at least set up some flightplans for FS9 as some airports I like are in cavernous holes in FSX (CALI); well tis on my version anyway lol All the best for the new year to all at PMDG from the top to the cleaners.... Only issue I have is noticing when qnh is set to standard or a figure, but I suppose it was like that for real. I do run FSX on a seperate disk on Vista and that saves me no end of issues lol All the best John E (Numpty Flyer)

Guest Assevio
I buy the combo!Why ask?Nico
because I Buy too and, I know when I will receive! :(

Guest HeavyMetal
because I Buy too and, I know when I will receive! :(
How do you know when you will "receive". Even the folks at PMDG don't know that..

Guest Assevio
How do you know when you will "receive". Even the folks at PMDG don't know that..
Because is I ask! I prefer that the staff of the PMDG answer ok :( !

I think he means that he "wants to know" :( But I don

Staffan

Guest Assevio
I think he means that he "wants to know" :( But I don