Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

29dec08: Fs9 Md-11 Release Update

I am surprised everyone didn't switch to FSX just because of the MD-11.
Don't be surprised, it's because not everyone can afford a new PC. That's what I would need to run FSX. :( Iain Smith

Guest pat90

any update? it is now the 4th of januari here in europereagards patrick

Guest RDS
any update? it is now the 4th of januari here in europereagards patrick
[uPDATE!!!]Be patient. [END OF UPDATE!!!]

Patience, we'll wait until its the beginning of the 6th (not 5th) in Hawaii or whichever country is the last to reach the 6th of January before lighting the torches and pitch forks.

Perhaps, it would be logical to start uploading liveries.

Guest DoctorHouse

Perhaps it would be more logical to wait. Instead of being checking the forum every 30 seconds, it could be more logical to do other things like, walking, reading a book, watching a film, or flying other planes on FS. There are tons of things to do, and if we could live without the MD-11 a couple of weeks ago, why can't we now? Patience, guys it's a FS add-on, that's it.

Guest GAMER
Perhaps it would be more logical to wait. Instead of being checking the forum every 30 seconds, it could be more logical to do other things like, walking, reading a book, watching a film, or flying other planes on FS. There are tons of things to do, and if we could live without the MD-11 a couple of weeks ago, why can't we now? Patience, guys it's a FS add-on, that's it.

Guest HeavyMetal
I think he means that he "wants to know" :( But I don

It should be out any day now so relax people. As for the price tag $65 and up is a bit steep for a single addon, specifically for a student like me, and I cap my limit at $95 no matter how good the addon is, at that price I won't use it unless I receive it as a gift. But since tonight would have been my last night to do a long haul before school started I'm going to hold off on buying the MD-11 till the next holiday. Anyways I look forward to an awesome product and thanks for not keeping us in the dark PMDG! I really, really appreciate the communication :(Alex

Staffan.. I remember the fantastic 'freeware' panels you used to produce. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the rudeness and impatience of people like these that made you stop? :(
Hi,Thanks for the kind comment.Yepp,..that was a couple of the reasons. :( :(

Staffan

Guest GAMER
Hi,Thanks for the kind comment.Yepp,..that was a couple of the reasons. :( :(
So don't make PMDG mad or they might make you wait a few more weeks or even months, and the people that complained the most, well they have a special price for you.Michael P.

So don't make PMDG mad or they might make you wait a few more weeks or even months, and the people that complained the most, well they have a special price for you.Michael P.
Who are you adressing that strange comment to?I have certainly never had any complaints what so ever regarding any releases from PMDG, since I know exactly what they are going through. :(

Staffan

Guest GAMER
Who are you adressing that strange comment to?I have certainly never had any complaints what so ever regarding any releases from PMDG, since I know exactly what they are going through. :(
I was joking about the impatient people wanting the FS9 version yesterday, pardon my strange sense of humor.Michael P.

I was joking about the impatient people wanting the FS9 version yesterday, pardon my strange sense of humor.Michael P.
Understood. :( That is why the smileys are available, to underline the message. :(

Staffan

Guest GAMER
Understood. :( That is why the smileys are available, to underline the message. :(
Oh yeah those things.Micheal P.