Sign in to follow this  
Guest onelimey

Asa & Asx Sudden Airspeed Changes

Guest onelimey

Hello Again, This is getting to be really annoying experience with ASA and or ASX, especially with ASA. I own both products and have the problem with ASA more than I do with ASX.1. With either product when the winds shift I will loose up to 250kts or airspeed. I just disconnected because the last update caused me to loose 300kts and put my aircraft into an uncrecoverable nose dive.2. This loss of airspeed happens with every single change in winds in ASA regardless of settings in ASA or FSUIPC (ver 4.4). I can get the same in ASX but randomly.3. When this occurs in ASX one way to fix it was to stop ASX and then restart it with new data.4. I've attached my logs from the last session in ASX which caused me to crash.I know that someone said they are looking into the issue, but could some one post the status of what's happening in a sticky or in the FAQ section especially since this is happening in both ASX and ASA. I'm at my wits end in trying to get either one of thses products to work. I tried to upload the files but the forum is telling me I can't upload that type of file so I pasted the information below.06:36:19: Logging Initialized06:36:20: XEngine v1.0.0.336 Copyright

Hi,We are working on a Service Pack every day.Some have found that uninstalling FSUIPC can help this issue in ASA and then turning DWC back on.We will continue to work on this.

Guest onelimey
Hi,We are working on a Service Pack every day.Some have found that uninstalling FSUIPC can help this issue in ASA and then turning DWC back on.We will continue to work on this.
If I uninstall FSUIPC I can't fly because other software relies on FSUIPC being present.TanksAndy