Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

Ezdok Motion Camera Addon

A good idea to include TrackIR support. Many of those who care enough to add your fantastic independent motion will already have cared enough to purchase and use TrackIR. Your potential "market" coincides with that of TrackIR.--Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

The motion effects shown on your videos are very immersive!! Great work! The only issue I have with this kind of motion in the VC is being able to click on functions with the Mouse. This is a problem with the existing momentum effect within FSX, and it looks like it will be even more of an issue with this addon, especially when selecting Alt, heading, speeds on the MCP. Other than that this looks great! What would really be cool, but I don't think you would be able to do this within FSX itself, is when the mouse pointer is idle, that it moves in relation with the movement effect. This would ensure if you are on a click point, it will stay there, even in heavy turbulence. But I guess that would take getting into system code to do that, if it was possible at all.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Guest ratata
The motion effects shown on your videos are very immersive!! Great work! The only issue I have with this kind of motion in the VC is being able to click on functions with the Mouse. This is a problem with the existing momentum effect within FSX, and it looks like it will be even more of an issue with this addon, especially when selecting Alt, heading, speeds on the MCP. Other than that this looks great! What would really be cool, but I don't think you would be able to do this within FSX itself, is when the mouse pointer is idle, that it moves in relation with the movement effect. This would ensure if you are on a click point, it will stay there, even in heavy turbulence. But I guess that would take getting into system code to do that, if it was possible at all.
Been thinking the same thing about VC, i

Hi folk! Do you need TrackIr support on this addon ??If need,i make more tuning parameters of TrackIr for MSFSX....
Yes please to the TrackIr support. I am so addicted to TrackIr that as much as i am intrigued by your addon I thought I would pass because it did not have TrackIr support. Now you will have another convert.

Robin

Guest Michael_2

I am interested in this, but I wouldn't get it without Track ir support.

Guest teecee
I am interested in this, but I wouldn't get it without Track ir support.
why so negative?? the author has already said he would provide that support.. Teecee.

The motion effects shown on your videos are very immersive!! Great work! The only issue I have with this kind of motion in the VC is being able to click on functions with the Mouse.
Yes. I known about this problem. I offer the decision: If you move mouse,then all motions effects automatic freeze on 5-10 sec. In this time you can click any buttons in VC. If you not use mouse, all motion effects will be automatic restore and continue after 5-10 sec... This mode you can disable or enable in "General settings" for each camera. No more hot keys in your joy for temporary disable effects for mouse navigate in VC. How idea ?

Hi folk. From some time i get much e-mails from sim comunity about date release of this util. This work wery and wery hard. More functions of this util is unique and not present in games or other sowtware and request non standart program methods and in first time i make more errors when make it i . More functions request analyse FSX SDK in first time.My date release about summer 2009. Will be patience !thanks !

Guest tmilton
My date release about summer 2009.
With all the bad news about ACES getting axed, your upcoming release is a spot of good news to help keep FSX alive and kicking for some time to come. Thanks Marniftarr!

This looks amazing. As a TrackIr user it would be nice to have support for it. Marniftarr, do you also plan to make some motion effects in spot plane view? X-plane have a "Cinema Verite" option whick looks great when viewing aircraft from the outside. Fantastic work, well done.RojanTrojan

Guest teecee
as this ?
If we can get even one half of what you have shown us here I will be one happy simmer.. bring it on mate. Teecee.