Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

Ezdok Motion Camera Addon

:( YES exactly like that!!!!...I think that's even better. Looks absolutely brilliant. Great work.ThanksRojanTrojanQuestion: In the youtube video is that FeelThere's Cessna Caravan?

Guest LCD1080

This add-on looks like the best one I have ever seen for FSX. I am sure that it will be very popular in the flight simulator community. Please keep us updated on your progress. I'm definitely looking forward to buying your program this summer!

Guest SpectroPro
Hi folk. After three months of a pause, i continue create my EZDOK motion camera addon. This is a new conception of EZ walk Camera. "EZDOK motion camera addon" simulate more motions (small vibrations from engine, big movements from runway holes and more sources) to all FSX cameras when flying or touch and go , or flatter effect when overspeed. This addon also can simulate "hand camera" motions for movie makers and can simulate very smooth "floating camera".First result you can see here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsj_qswZJukThis addon under construction and not for free and i want to ask folk: Do you need this addon ???Sorry for my english.
I want I want I want!!!!!! I wanted it from the first video a year ago... Would be a happy camper if you need beta testers for it.. I gladly volunteer to test it. Greg

Marnifftar your work is amazing!!! :(If you add the TrackIr support then your EZdok Motion Camera will be by far the best Camera add-on and I'ld pay for it. Walk&Follow and Acitve Camera can close the doors. :( I'm really looking forward for this summer :( :(

Sorry folk about trackir support. After some time i can not get Trackir SDK from Natural Points. natural Point give me SDK when this addon becomes popular....But i not sure that this becomes popular without TrackiR support.(The magic round)

Sorry folk about trackir support. After some time i can not get Trackir SDK from Natural Points. natural Point give me SDK when this addon becomes popular....But i not sure that this becomes popular without TrackiR support.(The magic round)
Awww, now that's too bad, sorry to hear this. I'll be looking forward to your add-on regardless. Thanks for the update.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Guest SpectroPro
Well, I have seen what it can do without it...and trust me, if people ONLY want it with TIR support, they are idiots and fools!!!! I have TIR and would take your product in a heart beat without support for it. I guess, now knowing this, people that want the support should obviously GET your product so that Natural Point will allow you access. Simple statement from you that those who get your product will get the upgrade to TIR support when available should satisfy most users.I would take the motion camera addon right now....minus anything else you add to it... It looks that amazing!- Greg

I guess, now knowing this, people that want the support should obviously GET your product so that Natural Point will allow you access. Simple statement from you that those who get your product will get the upgrade to TIR support when available should satisfy most users.- Greg
Count me in. :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Well, I have seen what it can do without it...and trust me, if people ONLY want it with TIR support, they are idiots and fools!!!! I have TIR and would take your product in a heart beat without support for it.==But i say that EZdok Camera Addon (EZCA in future) not work with trackir together. I spoke about this problem..

Guest LCD1080
Well, I have seen what it can do without it...and trust me, if people ONLY want it with TIR support, they are idiots and fools!!!! I have TIR and would take your product in a heart beat without support for it.==But i say that EZdok Camera Addon (EZCA in future) not work with trackir together. I spoke about this problem..
The EZdok Camera Addon looks like an excellent program even without trackir support. Please keep up the good work and forget about trackir for now. I'm looking forward to buying your finished product this summer.

Ill buy it with or without Track IR support! Its a must have addon from what ive seen.Rob

Marnifftar they say good things take time, so don't stress the pressure of all of us that want to get our hands on version 2. I

Thanx. Work will be finished. Now i create preset conception. After beta testing some users spoke me about very hard tuning camera motions because these users not understand bases of fluctuations modelling. I can not explain in manual some university knowledge about fluctuations and physic modeling... But i can make presets. Shortly about it:All aircrafts separate on groups: 1. lite (Extra,Mustang,Pipe).2. heavy ( from Learjet to DC-10) 3. Very heavy - (Boing 747..Airbus,Ruslan...)For each goup i create (author handmake editing :-D ) much VC and External cameras and tune vibration (adjustment will be different depending on weight of the plane) . If you chose new aircraft and this aircraft not have any EZCA cameras, the new cameras will be adding in EZCA from my preset and will be saved in DataBase. After that you need to place cameras in new positions for this aircraft (this is a lite operation) . All. If you choose this aircraft again, all cameras with all vib.effects will be restore from Database automatically. After it you can add,remove,and edit any parameters of any camera. But if you want to change vibration effect ,you should possess some knowledge in the field of modelling of fluctuations. All effects (vibrations,momentum,touchdown) you can separately keep as file, and exchange it between another users. Also you can export as file one camera or all cameras with all adjustments, and add camera(s) from this file in another aircraft.I can not see another methods.

QUOTE (Marniftarr @ Mar 26 2009, 02:05 PM) *Sorry folk about trackir support. After some time i can not get Trackir SDK from Natural Points.natural Point give me SDK when this addon becomes popular....But i not sure that this becomes popular without TrackiR support.(The magic round)
I not sayng that should be implemented, I will buy it with or without, but it can be good future to have Trackir.Maybe there is a chance that can work with http://www.free-track.net/english/ the free webcam Trackir.For Naturalpoint, why not start a request on their website, if everybody would like to sign, the list can grow and maybe there will be a chance.Keep going and ready to sign.Fabrizio