Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

Ezdok Motion Camera Addon

I not sayng that should be implemented, I will buy it with or without, but it can be good future to have Trackir.Maybe there is a chance that can work with http://www.free-track.net/english/ the free webcam Trackir.For Naturalpoint, why not start a request on their website, if everybody would like to sign, the list can grow and maybe there will be a chance.Keep going and ready to sign.Fabrizio
That's a good idea. Let start it.

Guest 56RAF_Seeker

This looks like a very interesting utility, but it'd have to have track-ir support.

Hi folk ! After some tests, i remake all motions algorithms. I increase smooth movements and reduce non realistic motions with hard attack . Also i make Track-Ir (or another cam2Pan modes) simulation with use only hat-swith. On it video all movements are adjusted for flight, (not for effect demonstration). The amplitude of fluctuations less and is not appreciable on this video. Result (video) here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zimlSU_AC0Erelease about summer.

Wow! this looks fantastic! I can't wait for it. Thanks for the update and video.Rob

Looks great!One question: what it means exactly if ezac doesn't have TIR support? It means i don't have all the motion effects when using TIR? To have the motions i have to disable TIR?

Guest mlscotti
Hello folk !This is a next stage of creation of this addon. In this stage i release more algorithms of camera motions.Look it: High dynamical views from external and internal cameras when Aircraft crash.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sfUv-iJCdA&fmt=6It is a funny ?That is great!, anyway to attach this to sound also, i use a butkicker to simulate some feel in my simpit, that would be great if the shaking and banging would also meld with the noise and butkicker output..but looks awesome.

Marniftarr, haven't heard from you lately, not since the lighting .dll you got me hooked on, thank you for that! I am very eager to buy your camera addon for FSX. Do you have a projected release date? While we are waiting, would you mind doing another video showing us the effects on an airliner compared to a small airplane? Looking forward to hearing from you! :( Curt

Guest Dino1981

To Marniftarr: About TrackIR and 6DOFThe tool, you are developing, looks very good. I would like to tell you something about Active Camera, which also had problems with TrackIR. But I found a solution ... and now both working together. The problem is, that both using the same 6DOF. With standard-settings active camera will not work with TrackIR, but by using the following setting (every rate to 0.01), everything works perfect. ActiveCamera.jpgMaybe, because ActiveCamera wasn't also made for TrackIR Support, this experience can help you by making EZCA compatible with TrackIR. Dino

Hello I was just wandering is this out by the looks of it, it doesnt look like it but will you be posting where to get it and when, when it comes out?

Guest napamule

Bump. I think this little jewel (in spite of the grabby, mashing, I want it NOW, 3DOF equiptment nuts) is quite an acomplishment by the author. He is a genius in my opinion. This should be kept in our 'sights' and perhaps he can come back once in a while and cheer us up with another video. Fantastic work, Maniftarr. I think trying to make it too fancy might be hopeless (you will never please the 'rough' crowd). Do it your way. I would buy it. FSX needs something like this. What we don't need is another jumbo jet with vc and cabin or wing views. I am a prop, bush plane, radial type of guy. Cheers.Chuck BNapamule

Guest j0nx

I agree, I have been keeping an eye out for this addon. I have his bloom module for fsx and just love it. I never fly without it now.

Guest Passpilotion

Hi, does anyone know when this addon will be out?

Guest napamule

Passpilotion,I have a link. Just remember that it requires you have simconnect installed, otherwise it will not work. Did not install yet, so I will not be responsible for any problems it may cause, or if it has a virus, or trojan, etc. The link takes you to FlightSimWorld forum post on EZDok. Scroll down and you will see a link to a 'host' type site (by 'tom'/ *.ru=Russia). File is 799 kb, ans is zip file.Link: http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums/index...howtopic=139548 .Let us know if it works. I am busy with other things (real life) so don't have time to install. I was wanting to wait until final version (actually, versions, as he was planing to make one version for 'light', one for 'medium heavy' and one for 'heavy' aircraft type) and coming out 'summer 2009' (is it summer yet?).Chuck BNapamule

Guest dogmouse

I am so looking forward to this addon!!! Please finish as soon as you can!!! Will pay $$!Best,~dogps. ive been on this site for years....but i've had to recently re-register for some reason. Member since FS 2.0.

Guest napamule

KittyRat (just kidding),The site was hacked and site was wiped out and only forum is back up. No files. We all had to 're-register'. It's a 'new' forum. Well, most of it. Lots of 'repeat' stuff, but that's parr for the course. So welcome back, DogMouse. Funny handle-I like it.Chuck BNapamule