Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

Ezdok Motion Camera Addon

Guest dogmouse

Marniftarr ~Would you like some money donated to you to help you finish this up?You're running out of Summer ; -)Cant wait for this thing (obviously).Dont mean to rush you, but ..... done yet? ....how bout now? aarrrrrrggghh! :-)Someone said it here, before me, and I totally agree with them. They said that when they saw the youtube demo, they were feeling "queezy" or getting air sick, but that was actually a good thing. I COMPLETELY agree. Your extraordinary addon is going to change the entire feel of the sim.good luck Mar!~dog

Guest Zorg_DK

This addon looks amazing. I'll definantly buy it. I hope you finish it soon.

Hi Marniftarr! I've been looking at some of your videos and I must say that I'm impressed! You're obviously a very talented individual. I for one, would definitely buy your product with or without TIR support. Can you give us an idea of when your product will be available and a rough idea of the probable cost?Thank in advance Marniftarr! Keep up the great work! :(

Guest PDPilot1

Marniftarr,Please give us an update! We're all eager to get our hands on this great tool, even if we have to pay for it!! :(

Guest N2464T

Please help I downloaded Ezdok V1.2 and I am having serious problems. Whenever I hit F11 the camera goes to the middle of nowhere? I can only access the external locked view by clicking it and by then the terrain acts up. It moves up and down. How can I completly uninstall this so I can try to reinstall it?Regards

Forget it, guys.. he's like Vauchez and Flight Scenery.. he's just disappeared into the blue. All talk and no action. :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Forget it, guys.. he's like Vauchez and Flight Scenery.. he's just disappeared into the blue. All talk and no action. :(
And what exactly does this developer owe you to justify a ridiculous comment like that? :(

And what exactly does this developer owe you to justify a ridiculous comment like that? :(
Doesn't owe me a d*** thing. My comment is not ridiculous. The product looks great: everybody ooh's and aah's over it, he modifies it, more ooh's, etc, he modifies some more then no response to anyone . This is what has happened with Flight Scenery: lots of talk a couple of years ago about updating their products for FSX... Last week the site was taken down completely. Gone.Marniftar started on December 29th, 2008, and made 19 posts, with most being at the end of December and all the way through January. As February came around the work got harder, as he encountered TrackIR issues. He made three posts in February, and three in March, with a final single post on April 1st, stating "release about summer".... Well, it's now four months later - August the 6th, and we've heard nothing since April Fools Day. All talk and no action. A lot worse has been said about many, many other vendors, and a lot more vehemently. Like Tuco said, in "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" - "If you gonna shoot, SHOOT - don' talk". :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Doesn't owe me a d*** thing. My comment is not ridiculous. The product looks great: everybody ooh's and aah's over it, he modifies it, more ooh's, etc, he modifies some more then no response to anyone . This is what has happened with Flight Scenery: lots of talk a couple of years ago about updating their products for FSX... Last week the site was taken down completely. Gone.Marniftar started on December 29th, 2008, and made 19 posts, with most being at the end of December and all the way through January. As February came around the work got harder, as he encountered TrackIR issues. He made three posts in February, and three in March, with a final single post on April 1st, stating "release about summer".... Well, it's now four months later - August the 6th, and we've heard nothing since April Fools Day. All talk and no action. A lot worse has been said about many, many other vendors, and a lot more vehemently. Like Tuco said, in "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" - "If you gonna shoot, SHOOT - don' talk". :(
He wrote 19 posts but already offered a free addon to the community.What did you offer during your 983 posts except talks and critics?

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

He wrote 19 posts but already offered a free addon to the community.What did you offer during your 983 posts except talks and critics?
A good amount of help to various folk, congenial discussion, and with very little in the way of confrontation - which is a tad more than you have, David.Further - compared to all of the other admins who have assisted in running this site over the years - it seems to me that you are personally always ready to pick a fight with anyone who rubs you the wrong way. None of the other admins come close to you in this respect, and in this case, I expect you're remembering me for my (limited) support of SigmanBob and the Arianne debacle, and so you'd like to push me a little too. Go ahead - make your day. Lose another solid flyer of forty years and twenty-plus sim-years. Admin indeed! :(

Guest plimmy
A good amount of help to various folk, congenial discussion, and with very little in the way of confrontation - which is a tad more than you have, David.Further - compared to all of the other admins who have assisted in running this site over the years - it seems to me that you are personally always ready to pick a fight with anyone who rubs you the wrong way. None of the other admins come close to you in this respect, and in this case, I expect you're remembering me for my (limited) support of SigmanBob and the Arianne debacle, and so you'd like to push me a little too. Go ahead - make your day. Lose another solid flyer of forty years and twenty-plus sim-years. Admin indeed! :(
I must admit I am surprised to be seeing an admin say something like that. It did look argumentative.

Oh dear what a "dying swan" dance.. :(

LOL !! :( Your comment about Mamiftar is indeed what you call "A good amount of help to various folk, congenial discussion, and with very little in the way of confrontation" (...)Sorry to hurt your ego dear Paul but I didn't remember you about the Ariane thread.I was just reacting to a stupid comment I read here about a guy who doesn't speak English fluently, who is not as you say "a vendor" but a nice developer who offered one of the smartest tool to the community last year and who was until now very friendly and polite with everyone here.As for your complaints about the way I manage the forums, please feel free to write to Geof and Stagg or Tom, they probably will be very interested to discover that they have a roughneck fighter in the team!Kindest regards,David

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

LOL !! :( Your comment about Mamiftar is indeed what you call "A good amount of help to various folk, congenial discussion, and with very little in the way of confrontation" (...)Sorry to hurt your ego dear Paul but I didn't remember you about the Ariane thread.I was just reacting to a stupid comment I read here about a guy who doesn't speak English fluently, who is not as you say "a vendor" but a nice developer who offered one of the smartest tool to the community last year and who was until now very friendly and polite with everyone here.As for your complaints about the way I manage the forums, please feel free to write to Geof and Stagg or Tom, they probably will be very interested to discover that they have a roughneck fighter in the team!Kindest regards,David
Hi David; No - I'm not writing to anyone: the complaints can slide, because everyone - including me as well as you, sometimes have our "off" days, where we might bite a little harder than is justified. Emails and postings are the worst kind of communication form: they can never convey the body language and vocal tone of a face-to-face discussion. People read things that aren't there, assume other non-existent motives, and most often write from the gut, without thought of consequence. Life is too short, and this is a hobby that should be a shared pleasure, not a source reason for another bad day.Anyway; I fervently hope that Marniftar does indeed come through with his EzeDok Camera, as it certainly adds another level of immersion that can only be good for our SimWorld. Slightly off subject, but it reminded me - I've just begun using REX v2.0, and - what a difference in the overall feeling of the sim. Frames are improved (apologies Jim and ASA), and the cloud textures are quite solid and look as real as I think they ought to. It could only be made better if my field of view were constantly being bumped about by turbulence forces acting on the airframe..... Now... it would be nice if we could have some input from Mr. Marniftar as to just how his development is moving along..... All the Best,

Hi David; No - I'm not writing to anyone: the complaints can slide, because everyone - including me as well as you, sometimes have our "off" days, where we might bite a little harder than is justified. Emails and postings are the worst kind of communication form: they can never convey the body language and vocal tone of a face-to-face discussion. People read things that aren't there, assume other non-existent motives, and most often write from the gut, without thought of consequence. Life is too short, and this is a hobby that should be a shared pleasure, not a source reason for another bad day.Anyway; I fervently hope that Marniftar does indeed come through with his EzeDok Camera, as it certainly adds another level of immersion that can only be good for our SimWorld. Slightly off subject, but it reminded me - I've just begun using REX v2.0, and - what a difference in the overall feeling of the sim. Frames are improved (apologies Jim and ASA), and the cloud textures are quite solid and look as real as I think they ought to. It could only be made better if my field of view were constantly being bumped about by turbulence forces acting on the airframe..... Now... it would be nice if we could have some input from Mr. Marniftar as to just how his development is moving along..... All the Best,
Having worked with both freeware and payware developers I know many things can get in the way of a project-job, family, health problems, or even worse. I looked at this thread and I agree with David, and found your words to this developer in your own words to " bite a little harder than is justified".Having just got back from Oshkosh where I had the ability to talk to several "serious" fs developers I can assure you that at least the developers I have met who are flight sim enthusiasts first and foremost, are not only very concerned about piracy, but continual bashing in forums (not just ours)-to the point that some are just of the thinking that it really isn't worth the trouble to bother with our market anymore. That concerns me- a lot...it is not in our (or at least in my) best interests to make developers not want to develop for fs. I want to see developers-both freeware and payware to continue to make our lives fun-pure and simple. I see a flight sim enthusiast in Marniftar-lets not run him off like others have been. If something has come in the way of his life that keeps him from proceeding on our impatient time wish-as you said-life is too short. I wish him the best from all of us.