Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

Ezdok Motion Camera Addon

I looked at this thread and I agree with David, and found your words to this developer in your own words to " bite a little harder than is justified".I see a flight sim enthusiast in Marniftar-lets not run him off like others have been. If something has come in the way of his life that keeps him from proceeding on our impatient time wish-as you said-life is too short. I wish him the best from all of us.
I, too, wish him the best Geof, and I understand life's twists and turns.I also agree with you - my remark was certainly a little harder than I may have intended - and was certainly out of character: anyone that knows me or who has followed my posts on Avsim - and more so - my 400+ posts on the Maddog site, where I'm a great deal more active knows this. I'm usually the guy that attempts to pour water on the flames.What did burn me, though was David's belittling of those 980+ posts on this site under this username. If commenting, helping, advising, sometimes disagreeing, sometimes joining in with general discussion - can be thrown in my face as "What did you offer during your 983 posts except talks and critics?", then what is the purpose of this site?? That was personal and uncalled for. That same insult can be thrown at any member that enters into any thread on any subject and voices any comment! Not only that I have many times seen scathing criticisms - and even downright rudeness and ill-manners by some members of others, without a single comment from the admins. Not to mention the dirt that has been slung at Microsoft, and many, many of the developers when they've not come through with a "promise". Marniftar is perhaps new to business: he is probably learning to temper his enthusiasm and recognising that producing a successful, salable piece of software takes much more than an idea, and some programming skills. I hope he reads this thread, and if so, that he accepts my apology - but also learns this from it:- "You cannot woo your potential customers for one month and then ignore them for four. This is not good business"... and I'll bet I'm not the only fellow out there that thinks this.No - I regret the remark in some measure, Geof, but I did not anticipate David's personally insulting follow-up. Anyway - there are better things to do and time is rolling on - like the Arianne saga - please, for the sake of harmony - can we just put the subject to rest?... thank you.Regards,

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest PDPilot1

Hey guys,Sorry for jumping in late in the game. I, too, am eagerly awaiting the Ezdok addon pro. Is it just me, or does it seem odd that Marniftarr is the only one who's making such a software, at least that we know of? I'm just surprised to see that there's nobody else doing this.Just my two cents...whatever they're worth.

Guest dogmouse

I thought the same thing, Paul.I wish I knew programming. Graphics...no problem...2D/3D...but im lost when it comes to programming. Hoping Mr. Mar will release soon, too.Rich

Hello Marniftarr , Hello Flightsimmers, yes your very smart Tool or better Addon is one of my favorite which I

Hi all sim comunity. I read more e-mails about dare release my addon. I answer shortly: After some time i finished this addon. This addon passed a betatest stage and full prepare for releаse. But ! I have some problem about sales this product from Russia. It is a not "some peoblems" this is a BIG problems! My country have not financial legislation for lawful sales to other countries. Shortly: I have produc, but i can not sale for you and i can not get money from you. I am now compelled to study financial ways for legal sale of this product.Sorry for long delay and will be patience. EZCA project is live and will be release in future !

Hi all sim comunity. I read more e-mails about dare release my addon. I answer shortly: After some time i finished this addon. This addon passed a betatest stage and full prepare for releаse. But ! I have some problem about sales this product from Russia. It is a not "some peoblems" this is a BIG problems! My country have not financial legislation for lawful sales to other countries. Shortly: I have produc, but i can not sale for you and i can not get money from you. I am now compelled to study financial ways for legal sale of this product.Sorry for long delay and will be patience. EZCA project is live and will be release in future !
Good to hear from you Marniftarr! Hope you get things sorted out soon... I'll be glad to send you my money when you do! :( Dave

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Hi, perhaps contacting these folks could help you sell your product? http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/inde...amp;scr=default

Guest j0nx

I think we are all waiting for this. Can't you setup some kind of paypal account? It provides for a level of protection for you and your customers that way.

Guest Zorg_DK
Good luck getting things sorted. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long :)I'll definitely buy your add-on.

Guest Whiskeyportal

I'm getting excited!! It's almost here :)

Guest ightenhill

Cant wait for this, it looks stunning.. Just get your pricing right..I still feel ripped off after buying the way overpriced DBS walk and follow, but if yours is as flexible as it looks and has the interface to go with it Im sure it will heal the wound..