Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marniftarr

Ezdok Motion Camera Addon

I not sayng that should be implemented, I will buy it with or without, but it can be good future to have Trackir.Maybe there is a chance that can work with http://www.free-track.net/english/ the free webcam Trackir.For Naturalpoint, why not start a request on their website, if everybody would like to sign, the list can grow and maybe there will be a chance.Keep going and ready to sign.Fabrizio
That's a good idea. Let start it.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This looks like a very interesting utility, but it'd have to have track-ir support.

Hi folk ! After some tests, i remake all motions algorithms. I increase smooth movements and reduce non realistic motions with hard attack . Also i make Track-Ir (or another cam2Pan modes) simulation with use only hat-swith. On it video all movements are adjusted for flight, (not for effect demonstration). The amplitude of fluctuations less and is not appreciable on this video. Result (video) here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zimlSU_AC0Erelease about summer.

Wow! this looks fantastic! I can't wait for it. Thanks for the update and video.Rob

Looks great!One question: what it means exactly if ezac doesn't have TIR support? It means i don't have all the motion effects when using TIR? To have the motions i have to disable TIR?

Hello folk !This is a next stage of creation of this addon. In this stage i release more algorithms of camera motions.Look it: High dynamical views from external and internal cameras when Aircraft crash.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sfUv-iJCdA&fmt=6It is a funny ?That is great!, anyway to attach this to sound also, i use a butkicker to simulate some feel in my simpit, that would be great if the shaking and banging would also meld with the noise and butkicker output..but looks awesome.

Marniftarr, haven't heard from you lately, not since the lighting .dll you got me hooked on, thank you for that! I am very eager to buy your camera addon for FSX. Do you have a projected release date? While we are waiting, would you mind doing another video showing us the effects on an airliner compared to a small airplane? Looking forward to hearing from you! :( Curt

To Marniftarr: About TrackIR and 6DOFThe tool, you are developing, looks very good. I would like to tell you something about Active Camera, which also had problems with TrackIR. But I found a solution ... and now both working together. The problem is, that both using the same 6DOF. With standard-settings active camera will not work with TrackIR, but by using the following setting (every rate to 0.01), everything works perfect. ActiveCamera.jpgMaybe, because ActiveCamera wasn't also made for TrackIR Support, this experience can help you by making EZCA compatible with TrackIR. Dino

Hello I was just wandering is this out by the looks of it, it doesnt look like it but will you be posting where to get it and when, when it comes out?

Bump. I think this little jewel (in spite of the grabby, mashing, I want it NOW, 3DOF equiptment nuts) is quite an acomplishment by the author. He is a genius in my opinion. This should be kept in our 'sights' and perhaps he can come back once in a while and cheer us up with another video. Fantastic work, Maniftarr. I think trying to make it too fancy might be hopeless (you will never please the 'rough' crowd). Do it your way. I would buy it. FSX needs something like this. What we don't need is another jumbo jet with vc and cabin or wing views. I am a prop, bush plane, radial type of guy. Cheers.Chuck BNapamule

I agree, I have been keeping an eye out for this addon. I have his bloom module for fsx and just love it. I never fly without it now.

Hi, does anyone know when this addon will be out?

Passpilotion,I have a link. Just remember that it requires you have simconnect installed, otherwise it will not work. Did not install yet, so I will not be responsible for any problems it may cause, or if it has a virus, or trojan, etc. The link takes you to FlightSimWorld forum post on EZDok. Scroll down and you will see a link to a 'host' type site (by 'tom'/ *.ru=Russia). File is 799 kb, ans is zip file.Link: http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums/index...howtopic=139548 .Let us know if it works. I am busy with other things (real life) so don't have time to install. I was wanting to wait until final version (actually, versions, as he was planing to make one version for 'light', one for 'medium heavy' and one for 'heavy' aircraft type) and coming out 'summer 2009' (is it summer yet?).Chuck BNapamule

I am so looking forward to this addon!!! Please finish as soon as you can!!! Will pay $$!Best,~dogps. ive been on this site for years....but i've had to recently re-register for some reason. Member since FS 2.0.

KittyRat (just kidding),The site was hacked and site was wiped out and only forum is back up. No files. We all had to 're-register'. It's a 'new' forum. Well, most of it. Lots of 'repeat' stuff, but that's parr for the course. So welcome back, DogMouse. Funny handle-I like it.Chuck BNapamule

Marniftarr ~Would you like some money donated to you to help you finish this up?You're running out of Summer ; -)Cant wait for this thing (obviously).Dont mean to rush you, but ..... done yet? ....how bout now? aarrrrrrggghh! :-)Someone said it here, before me, and I totally agree with them. They said that when they saw the youtube demo, they were feeling "queezy" or getting air sick, but that was actually a good thing. I COMPLETELY agree. Your extraordinary addon is going to change the entire feel of the sim.good luck Mar!~dog

This addon looks amazing. I'll definantly buy it. I hope you finish it soon.

Hi Marniftarr! I've been looking at some of your videos and I must say that I'm impressed! You're obviously a very talented individual. I for one, would definitely buy your product with or without TIR support. Can you give us an idea of when your product will be available and a rough idea of the probable cost?Thank in advance Marniftarr! Keep up the great work! :(

Marniftarr,Please give us an update! We're all eager to get our hands on this great tool, even if we have to pay for it!! :(

Please help I downloaded Ezdok V1.2 and I am having serious problems. Whenever I hit F11 the camera goes to the middle of nowhere? I can only access the external locked view by clicking it and by then the terrain acts up. It moves up and down. How can I completly uninstall this so I can try to reinstall it?Regards

Forget it, guys.. he's like Vauchez and Flight Scenery.. he's just disappeared into the blue. All talk and no action. :(

Forget it, guys.. he's like Vauchez and Flight Scenery.. he's just disappeared into the blue. All talk and no action. :(
And what exactly does this developer owe you to justify a ridiculous comment like that? :(

And what exactly does this developer owe you to justify a ridiculous comment like that? :(
Doesn't owe me a d*** thing. My comment is not ridiculous. The product looks great: everybody ooh's and aah's over it, he modifies it, more ooh's, etc, he modifies some more then no response to anyone . This is what has happened with Flight Scenery: lots of talk a couple of years ago about updating their products for FSX... Last week the site was taken down completely. Gone.Marniftar started on December 29th, 2008, and made 19 posts, with most being at the end of December and all the way through January. As February came around the work got harder, as he encountered TrackIR issues. He made three posts in February, and three in March, with a final single post on April 1st, stating "release about summer".... Well, it's now four months later - August the 6th, and we've heard nothing since April Fools Day. All talk and no action. A lot worse has been said about many, many other vendors, and a lot more vehemently. Like Tuco said, in "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" - "If you gonna shoot, SHOOT - don' talk". :(

Doesn't owe me a d*** thing. My comment is not ridiculous. The product looks great: everybody ooh's and aah's over it, he modifies it, more ooh's, etc, he modifies some more then no response to anyone . This is what has happened with Flight Scenery: lots of talk a couple of years ago about updating their products for FSX... Last week the site was taken down completely. Gone.Marniftar started on December 29th, 2008, and made 19 posts, with most being at the end of December and all the way through January. As February came around the work got harder, as he encountered TrackIR issues. He made three posts in February, and three in March, with a final single post on April 1st, stating "release about summer".... Well, it's now four months later - August the 6th, and we've heard nothing since April Fools Day. All talk and no action. A lot worse has been said about many, many other vendors, and a lot more vehemently. Like Tuco said, in "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" - "If you gonna shoot, SHOOT - don' talk". :(
He wrote 19 posts but already offered a free addon to the community.What did you offer during your 983 posts except talks and critics?

He wrote 19 posts but already offered a free addon to the community.What did you offer during your 983 posts except talks and critics?
A good amount of help to various folk, congenial discussion, and with very little in the way of confrontation - which is a tad more than you have, David.Further - compared to all of the other admins who have assisted in running this site over the years - it seems to me that you are personally always ready to pick a fight with anyone who rubs you the wrong way. None of the other admins come close to you in this respect, and in this case, I expect you're remembering me for my (limited) support of SigmanBob and the Arianne debacle, and so you'd like to push me a little too. Go ahead - make your day. Lose another solid flyer of forty years and twenty-plus sim-years. Admin indeed! :(