Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marniftarr

Ezdok Motion Camera Addon

A good amount of help to various folk, congenial discussion, and with very little in the way of confrontation - which is a tad more than you have, David.Further - compared to all of the other admins who have assisted in running this site over the years - it seems to me that you are personally always ready to pick a fight with anyone who rubs you the wrong way. None of the other admins come close to you in this respect, and in this case, I expect you're remembering me for my (limited) support of SigmanBob and the Arianne debacle, and so you'd like to push me a little too. Go ahead - make your day. Lose another solid flyer of forty years and twenty-plus sim-years. Admin indeed! :(
I must admit I am surprised to be seeing an admin say something like that. It did look argumentative.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A good amount of help to various folk, congenial discussion, and with very little in the way of confrontation - which is a tad more than you have, David.Further - compared to all of the other admins who have assisted in running this site over the years - it seems to me that you are personally always ready to pick a fight with anyone who rubs you the wrong way. None of the other admins come close to you in this respect, and in this case, I expect you're remembering me for my (limited) support of SigmanBob and the Arianne debacle, and so you'd like to push me a little too. Go ahead - make your day. Lose another solid flyer of forty years and twenty-plus sim-years. Admin indeed! :(
Oh dear what a "dying swan" dance.. :(

LOL !! :( Your comment about Mamiftar is indeed what you call "A good amount of help to various folk, congenial discussion, and with very little in the way of confrontation" (...)Sorry to hurt your ego dear Paul but I didn't remember you about the Ariane thread.I was just reacting to a stupid comment I read here about a guy who doesn't speak English fluently, who is not as you say "a vendor" but a nice developer who offered one of the smartest tool to the community last year and who was until now very friendly and polite with everyone here.As for your complaints about the way I manage the forums, please feel free to write to Geof and Stagg or Tom, they probably will be very interested to discover that they have a roughneck fighter in the team!Kindest regards,David

LOL !! :( Your comment about Mamiftar is indeed what you call "A good amount of help to various folk, congenial discussion, and with very little in the way of confrontation" (...)Sorry to hurt your ego dear Paul but I didn't remember you about the Ariane thread.I was just reacting to a stupid comment I read here about a guy who doesn't speak English fluently, who is not as you say "a vendor" but a nice developer who offered one of the smartest tool to the community last year and who was until now very friendly and polite with everyone here.As for your complaints about the way I manage the forums, please feel free to write to Geof and Stagg or Tom, they probably will be very interested to discover that they have a roughneck fighter in the team!Kindest regards,David
Hi David; No - I'm not writing to anyone: the complaints can slide, because everyone - including me as well as you, sometimes have our "off" days, where we might bite a little harder than is justified. Emails and postings are the worst kind of communication form: they can never convey the body language and vocal tone of a face-to-face discussion. People read things that aren't there, assume other non-existent motives, and most often write from the gut, without thought of consequence. Life is too short, and this is a hobby that should be a shared pleasure, not a source reason for another bad day.Anyway; I fervently hope that Marniftar does indeed come through with his EzeDok Camera, as it certainly adds another level of immersion that can only be good for our SimWorld. Slightly off subject, but it reminded me - I've just begun using REX v2.0, and - what a difference in the overall feeling of the sim. Frames are improved (apologies Jim and ASA), and the cloud textures are quite solid and look as real as I think they ought to. It could only be made better if my field of view were constantly being bumped about by turbulence forces acting on the airframe..... Now... it would be nice if we could have some input from Mr. Marniftar as to just how his development is moving along..... All the Best,

Hi David; No - I'm not writing to anyone: the complaints can slide, because everyone - including me as well as you, sometimes have our "off" days, where we might bite a little harder than is justified. Emails and postings are the worst kind of communication form: they can never convey the body language and vocal tone of a face-to-face discussion. People read things that aren't there, assume other non-existent motives, and most often write from the gut, without thought of consequence. Life is too short, and this is a hobby that should be a shared pleasure, not a source reason for another bad day.Anyway; I fervently hope that Marniftar does indeed come through with his EzeDok Camera, as it certainly adds another level of immersion that can only be good for our SimWorld. Slightly off subject, but it reminded me - I've just begun using REX v2.0, and - what a difference in the overall feeling of the sim. Frames are improved (apologies Jim and ASA), and the cloud textures are quite solid and look as real as I think they ought to. It could only be made better if my field of view were constantly being bumped about by turbulence forces acting on the airframe..... Now... it would be nice if we could have some input from Mr. Marniftar as to just how his development is moving along..... All the Best,
Having worked with both freeware and payware developers I know many things can get in the way of a project-job, family, health problems, or even worse. I looked at this thread and I agree with David, and found your words to this developer in your own words to " bite a little harder than is justified".Having just got back from Oshkosh where I had the ability to talk to several "serious" fs developers I can assure you that at least the developers I have met who are flight sim enthusiasts first and foremost, are not only very concerned about piracy, but continual bashing in forums (not just ours)-to the point that some are just of the thinking that it really isn't worth the trouble to bother with our market anymore. That concerns me- a lot...it is not in our (or at least in my) best interests to make developers not want to develop for fs. I want to see developers-both freeware and payware to continue to make our lives fun-pure and simple. I see a flight sim enthusiast in Marniftar-lets not run him off like others have been. If something has come in the way of his life that keeps him from proceeding on our impatient time wish-as you said-life is too short. I wish him the best from all of us.

I looked at this thread and I agree with David, and found your words to this developer in your own words to " bite a little harder than is justified".I see a flight sim enthusiast in Marniftar-lets not run him off like others have been. If something has come in the way of his life that keeps him from proceeding on our impatient time wish-as you said-life is too short. I wish him the best from all of us.
I, too, wish him the best Geof, and I understand life's twists and turns.I also agree with you - my remark was certainly a little harder than I may have intended - and was certainly out of character: anyone that knows me or who has followed my posts on Avsim - and more so - my 400+ posts on the Maddog site, where I'm a great deal more active knows this. I'm usually the guy that attempts to pour water on the flames.What did burn me, though was David's belittling of those 980+ posts on this site under this username. If commenting, helping, advising, sometimes disagreeing, sometimes joining in with general discussion - can be thrown in my face as "What did you offer during your 983 posts except talks and critics?", then what is the purpose of this site?? That was personal and uncalled for. That same insult can be thrown at any member that enters into any thread on any subject and voices any comment! Not only that I have many times seen scathing criticisms - and even downright rudeness and ill-manners by some members of others, without a single comment from the admins. Not to mention the dirt that has been slung at Microsoft, and many, many of the developers when they've not come through with a "promise". Marniftar is perhaps new to business: he is probably learning to temper his enthusiasm and recognising that producing a successful, salable piece of software takes much more than an idea, and some programming skills. I hope he reads this thread, and if so, that he accepts my apology - but also learns this from it:- "You cannot woo your potential customers for one month and then ignore them for four. This is not good business"... and I'll bet I'm not the only fellow out there that thinks this.No - I regret the remark in some measure, Geof, but I did not anticipate David's personally insulting follow-up. Anyway - there are better things to do and time is rolling on - like the Arianne saga - please, for the sake of harmony - can we just put the subject to rest?... thank you.Regards,

Hey guys,Sorry for jumping in late in the game. I, too, am eagerly awaiting the Ezdok addon pro. Is it just me, or does it seem odd that Marniftarr is the only one who's making such a software, at least that we know of? I'm just surprised to see that there's nobody else doing this.Just my two cents...whatever they're worth.

I thought the same thing, Paul.I wish I knew programming. Graphics...no problem...2D/3D...but im lost when it comes to programming. Hoping Mr. Mar will release soon, too.Rich

Marniftarr last sign in at youtube.com was only some hours ago, so he is probably still "online":)

Hello Marniftarr , Hello Flightsimmers, yes your very smart Tool or better Addon is one of my favorite which I

Hi all sim comunity. I read more e-mails about dare release my addon. I answer shortly: After some time i finished this addon. This addon passed a betatest stage and full prepare for releаse. But ! I have some problem about sales this product from Russia. It is a not "some peoblems" this is a BIG problems! My country have not financial legislation for lawful sales to other countries. Shortly: I have produc, but i can not sale for you and i can not get money from you. I am now compelled to study financial ways for legal sale of this product.Sorry for long delay and will be patience. EZCA project is live and will be release in future !

Hi all sim comunity. I read more e-mails about dare release my addon. I answer shortly: After some time i finished this addon. This addon passed a betatest stage and full prepare for releаse. But ! I have some problem about sales this product from Russia. It is a not "some peoblems" this is a BIG problems! My country have not financial legislation for lawful sales to other countries. Shortly: I have produc, but i can not sale for you and i can not get money from you. I am now compelled to study financial ways for legal sale of this product.Sorry for long delay and will be patience. EZCA project is live and will be release in future !
Good to hear from you Marniftarr! Hope you get things sorted out soon... I'll be glad to send you my money when you do! :( Dave

Hi, perhaps contacting these folks could help you sell your product? http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/inde...amp;scr=default

I think we are all waiting for this. Can't you setup some kind of paypal account? It provides for a level of protection for you and your customers that way.

Good luck getting things sorted. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long :)I'll definitely buy your add-on.

Cant wait for this, it looks stunning.. Just get your pricing right..I still feel ripped off after buying the way overpriced DBS walk and follow, but if yours is as flexible as it looks and has the interface to go with it Im sure it will heal the wound..

Don't fight, people.I also love this addon (from videos) and will definetly buy it!

If you are looking for an American company to publish the product, please contact me at cody@jaggyroadfilms.com. I have a company that is VERY reputable among the community, and would be interested in publishing the product.I know we have talked in the past, but I would also like to talk further about some business prospects in marketing the product as well.Anyways, please e-mail me. I would like to talk further with you.Kind regards,-CodyOwner, Jaggyroad Films

hello try these guys also http://www.simw.com/ they sale all europ at least all products . and belgium laws more easy I guess . less taxes and so on . good luck regsrds Patrick

Anyone can help? As far as I'm concerned, I'd definitely want to buy it! Video - Waiting for Ezdok Motionhttp://www.az10.com/entertainment/video/00...ok-motion.shtmlVideo - Aspettando Ezdok Motionhttp://www.kappero.com/svago/video/00082/v...ok-motion.shtml

But ! I have some problem about sales this product from Russia. It is a not "some peoblems" this is a BIG problems! My country have not financial legislation for lawful sales to other countries. Shortly: I have produc, but i can not sale for you and i can not get money from you.
Thanks!