Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marniftarr

Ezdok Motion Camera Addon

Guys,This thread was about the long and interesting gestation of this fantastic tool.I suggest that we use this one for the first feedback after this awaited release.Congrats to our talented fellow Marniftarr and Flight1 :--)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hiii was wondering if some body helps me i downloaded ezdok walk camera and i got no landing effects (vibration)can some body help mee plzzz :( and sory for my bad englishalex0001

hiii was wondering if some body helps me i downloaded ezdok walk camera and i got no landing effects (vibration)can some body help mee plzzz :( and sory for my bad englishalex0001
Alex,They are having some problems with the initial release - which you are probably experiencing. It looks like they have a fix and it should be out in a few days. Heave a look at their support forum EZDoc SupportDaveEdit - Oops, Steve beat me to it...

Does this work with 2D view, with no panels on?I have a737 sim, with various hardware. My projector projects FSX onto a 5 foot screen. I fly with 2D view with no panels (Since I have hardware panels) and am wondering if this addon would work for me?thanks!Mattwww.my737sim.com

Hi Alex,I believe you might be confusing ezdok walk camera (which is freely downloadable and is related to walking around the flight sim world) and the ezdok camera addon (which is available for purchase from Flight1 and includes the vibration effects).