Sign in to follow this  

Hi, At this moment I have reinstalled three times the ASA, for a clean installation. What I mind is not updated weather with FS9, it is as if there is no communication between the ASA and FS9. In the Log I have seen that the path value to FS9 is wrong. My FSUIPC version is 3.85I attach the ASA_log. Thank you.A. R. Sotolongo

Hi,Right mouse click on the ASA icon and run...As Administrator.Also double check and make sure that FSUIPC.dll is 3.85.Thanks,

Hello,I have selected the 'run as administrator" option, and my version of FSUIPC is 3.85Thanks for your time.

Hi,Move the FSUIPC.key file out of the modules folder and then run things. I know this makes FSUIPC unregistered.Thanks,

Hi,I have deleted the key, and nothing. I say again, the FS9 path value on ASA_log is wrong, how can I resolve this?

It seems that ASA found FSX or an old remanant of FSX in your registry.Only attempt this if you are comfortable editing your registry:1. Run regedit from your start menu2. Within regedit, export your registry (this makes a backup!!)3. find HKCU\Software\HiFi\ASA\ActiveSettings\4. It is here where you will find the settings to point to the proper directories.Again, only do this if you are comfortable doing this. It is at your own risk.That should take care of it.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Hello, I bought ASA on day one and have still not been able to use it at all. I have been posting on another form (ASA not updating FSX). I am running Vista 64 and trying to run ASA with FS9. I can run ASA just fine but there is no communication with FS9. When I noticed this form I looked at my registry and am wondering what I should see. It looks to me, and I have no idea what I should see :( , that there is no path between ASA and FS9.Thank you for any help.Ryan Jones

Hi Ryan,My apologies...I got the path wrong by one tree!! :( it should be in the HKCU\Software\HiFi\ASAHope this helps!!Devin

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Devin, thank you for the reply. I had looked there also and the only paths that I found were for ASA to see my flight plans which makes sence. I did look at my ASA log file and it is looking in the right place for my FS9 program. I must admit that I am getting really frustrated because there seems to be no help to get the program running.I guess I am looking for the magic "service pack" download.Let me know what information I can provide to get my ASA working.Thank you.Ryan Jones

Hi Ryan,My apologies...I got the path wrong by one tree!! :( it should be in the HKCU\Software\HiFi\ASAHope this helps!!Devin
Hello,That solution has worked. Thank you very much for your help.Regards,Abdel R. Sotolongo