Sign in to follow this  
Greyhair

Rv4 On Client Maschine Problem

Hi all,when I start RV4 on client maschine, on the server the RV4 pops up, first the FSX makes as jump like using "Y". then I start with wx information "ff.2" it starts normal. When I continue with "ff.3" for approval FPN nothing happens on server and on the client RV4 freeze in. I have disabled "ff.3" in FSX no chance. Server: Vista with FSX, PMDG MD11 and FS2Crew.Client:XP updated. Fsuip 4.40WideFs 6.7.8On Wideserver.ini - I tried without Servername and TCP protocol no jump but the same problem. I did it with servername too and also with IP adress. The differnce between is jump-no jump.Using RV4 at least 2 years on Server and no problems and also for WideFS with other programms, so I can say I`m used to work with both of them. What

Hi all,when I start RV4 on client maschine, on the server the RV4 pops up, first the FSX makes as jump like using "Y". then I start with wx information "ff.2" it starts normal. When I continue with "ff.3" for approval FPN nothing happens on server and on the client RV4 freeze in. I have disabled "ff.3" in FSX no chance. Server: Vista with FSX, PMDG MD11 and FS2Crew.Client:XP updated. Fsuip 4.40WideFs 6.7.8On Wideserver.ini - I tried without Servername and TCP protocol no jump but the same problem. I did it with servername too and also with IP adress. The differnce between is jump-no jump.Using RV4 at least 2 years on Server and no problems and also for WideFS with other programms, so I can say I`m used to work with both of them. What

i'm afraid i don't understand the question. what is ff.2? rc will move the plane to the departure airport, if it isn't there. it's best to load the .pln into fs, position the plane in fs, before starting rc.best thing to do, is to make a .log of the issue. instructions pinned at the top of the forumjd
Hi jd,sorry about my unclear explainations. "ff" stands for figure. That means if I push "2" for wx information I get WX informations it works until I want to continue using figure "3" for flightplan approval, the wx information goes on and the programm doesnt react anymore. No failernote on client the programm freezes in. Greyhair

Hi jd,sorry about my unclear explainations. "ff" stands for figure. That means if I push "2" for wx information I get WX informations it works until I want to continue using figure "3" for flightplan approval, the wx information goes on and the programm doesnt react anymore. No failernote on client the programm freezes in. Greyhair

can you create a .log? instructions pinned at the top of the forum. get your weather, then try to get your clearance. then zip up the .log and send it to me.do you have "autotune on contact" unchecked in the options? if it is unchecked, have you tuned the radio to the clearance delivery frequency?jd