Sign in to follow this  
Chalkman

Fspassengers X

Xpax is a poor man's version of Fspax(Fspassenger)I used to use Xpax till i got Fspax.Xpax adds realism of having passengers and crew to a flightFspax goes all the way. And no issues with fspax in full screen mode
Thanks for the prompt response! Where can i get this program, and is it available as a boxed addon or just a download?

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Thanks for the prompt response! Where can i get this program, and is it available as a boxed addon or just a download?
http://www.fspassengers.com/

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest JamesWoods

purchase FSP herehttp://www.fspassengers.com/?action=purchasefollow link to flightsimstore.comWhile you are on the Fspax website its a good habit to see what folks have to say about a product before you buy, check thier forums.Make sure to get FspaasengerX , the fsx version, and not the fs2004 version.

Thanks again to all for your responses. Per the website, it seems that install is easy with no activation keys needed. If this is true, that would be great in case of needing to reinstall for some odd reason. Am i understanding this correctly? If so I would not hesitate buying the download even though I typically only buy boxed versions.Just went back to the site; may have spoken to soon.

Just thought I would follow up with this: I am as far as the demo and so far am enjoying it immensely, even with the Ariane 737, which was supposedly non-usuable with any third-party loader. I really like the load function, especially for a tempermental loading airplane like that. Also, being a little extra careful because you're getting rated helps. So I will probably use my birthday as an excuse to buy yet something else for flight sim, said excuse having served me very well the past few days :-)

I installed the demo yesterday, and have started FSX a few times since last night; since installing the FSpx it takes forever for fsx to start and then to load once i create a flight. Anyone else having this issue? I would be hestitant to purchase this product if it will take several minutes to load each flight.

Since their support is kind of slow/weak and I'd like to purchase this tonight, I have a couple of questions for the existing users on here as I think I'll get my answer on Avsim forums quicker than their own support forum. I also wanted to add that I've used it in FS9.1. The first announcment from the flight crew after take off comes on way too early. I usually get it anywhere between 5500-8500ft. where in reality (in US at least) the crew is not allowed to leave their seats until the aircraft passes 10,000ft. How does FSP regulate this? Is it based on time or altitude? Can I edit it so it comes on after 10,000ft? I just tested it in demo in FSX and it's the same as FS9.2. Is it possible to use multiple voicepacks in FSX version? Meaning, if I fly multiple airlines i.e. United and on another flight American, is there a drop down in the FSP settings somewhere that let's me choose a proper voicepack for the flight?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Since their support is kind of slow/weak and I'd like to purchase this tonight, I have a couple of questions for the existing users on here as I think I'll get my answer on Avsim forums quicker than their own support forum. I also wanted to add that I've used it in FS9.1. The first announcment from the flight crew after take off comes on way too early. I usually get it anywhere between 5500-8500ft. where in reality (in US at least) the crew is not allowed to leave their seats until the aircraft passes 10,000ft. How does FSP regulate this? Is it based on time or altitude? Can I edit it so it comes on after 10,000ft? I just tested it in demo in FSX and it's the same as FS9.2. Is it possible to use multiple voicepacks in FSX version? Meaning, if I fly multiple airlines i.e. United and on another flight American, is there a drop down in the FSP settings somewhere that let's me choose a proper voicepack for the flight?
1. I've asked this on their support forum for Fs9 but have never found a solution. 2. Yes! its one of the new FSX features and it works great. I rotate between 5 or 6 different VP's depending on where I'm flying.

Nice. Thanks for the reply. I guess we'll never find out about the first crew announcement, I suspect it's coded and there's no way to edit it, which kind of sucks.On the voicepacks, did you come across any decent vp's for United other than what is uploaded to their site?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

No not too much else, I have one from my old VA and a couple I've made which are somewhat interesting if not comical :( They are somewhat easy to make and there is a pretty good tutorial out there somewhere. I run FS2crew and RC4 along with FSPax so I'm kept pretty entertained with all the excess chatter and never really looked into it beyond the FsPax site.

Guest Chunt16307

I have used the demo and tbought it was cool but my suggestion is for you to check out Air Hauler. There is a new demo release and I urge you to check this item out. The support forum is outstanding with most problems solved by the developer himself. Avsim also did an early review. IMHO far better than FS Passengers

Looks ok but it's concentrating more on a cargo airline career. Didn't get any deeper than a slight look at their website though.

Jacek G.

Guest Chunt16307
Looks ok but it's concentrating more on a cargo airline career. Didn't get any deeper than a slight look at their website though.
In AH, your a/c is where you left it at the end of the previous flight with the same amount of fuel. That is where your next flight starts. Your flights are monitored for handling as well as landings. There is serious penalties forbad airmanship. System failures are modeled and must be repaired. You create your base(s) of operations. You buy or lease a/c, insure them if yiu wish, hire and fire AI pilots to name a few features. We even have AH radar to see all the AirHaulics flying the friendly(or not so friendly) skies. Flight and fuel planning become a must. I have hundreds of dollars of add ons for FS 9&10 and this one is a winner. Read the manual and get the demo then join us in the AH forum to see how great the support is.Chuck H.

Why are new registrations closed on the AH forums?Correction. I'd suggest they update their website and point the Forum link to the correct forums. Sloppy.

Guest Chunt16307
Why are new registrations closed on the AH forums?Correction. I'd suggest they update their website and point the Forum link to the correct forums. Sloppy.
The web site is located at Just Flight. The forum is at Just Flight under the forums tag> Air Hauler Discussion Group. The registration is quite open. There is a Pilot Portal that may only be open to AH users to post stats but that is not a support site. Maybe that is what you refer to. Irregardless, the software is very enjoyable much like FS Passengers. My recomendation is to give both consideration.