Sign in to follow this  
FS Robert

Seems Same Weather Everywhere...

I installed ASX SP4 and then the upgrade for ASA. It all went very well and was installed in 5-minutes. Started us FSX and was very very pleased with what I saw, beautiful deplicted weather. I gaunted around Washington in the cessna over the rolling hilling and waters in the lovely haze and clouds. I even jumped in the lear and went up to FL 330 and was impressed over how the weather compared to ASX, much more real with haze and clouds hugging the mountians...I love it! great job indeed!Now,to the problem. Seems I get the same weather where ever I fly. I am in Stockholm and it

Vl3MQY.png

Hi,Please post some METARS from your different locations.Thanks!

Hi,Please post some METARS from your different locations.Thanks!
Forgive me, but what is the best way to do this?

Vl3MQY.png

On the Wx Config screen there is a window at the bottom where you can highlight the METAR and Copy and paste it into a post here.Make sure that on the report screen, Lock to closest is checked On.Thanks,

Here it is and to be honest it seems to be showing correct in FSX, it

Vl3MQY.png

Hi,That was the correct METAR for that time and the data from the station shows 3 cloud layers so that is what will show in FSX. So maybe the physical station was reading the weather wrong or those really were the conditions when the report was made.Thanks,