Sign in to follow this  
Guest melf12

Pss B772lr - App. Vref Problem

Guest melf12

I have posted a similar topic about 18 months ago; this time I'm going to try it from a different angle :( Yesterday e.g on a flight EGLL to OMAA that 2 hours into the flight the GW of the aircraft was shown a 197.1, 4 hours later at the TOD it was showing 206.7 :( I am wondering if anyone knows where this can be corrected, is the info in the .air file for example? Ken

I have posted a similar topic about 18 months ago; this time I'm going to try it from a different angle :( Yesterday e.g on a flight EGLL to OMAA that 2 hours into the flight the GW of the aircraft was shown a 197.1, 4 hours later at the TOD it was showing 206.7 :( I am wondering if anyone knows where this can be corrected, is the info in the .air file for example? Ken
Hi Ken,I have seen this before - but was it your original post... ? I'm taking advantage of the CS Fire Sale at the moment {I always wanted to see what their 757 was really like!} but will get back to you ASAPJohn

Guest melf12
Hi Ken,I have seen this before - but was it your original post... ? I'm taking advantage of the CS Fire Sale at the moment {I always wanted to see what their 757 was really like!} but will get back to you ASAPJohn

Guest melf12

Hi john, have a nice time at CS :( Yes, it was my original post....last year, I forgot the actual date.I'm not been able to find anyone with an answer!The problem must be embedded in an algorithm - possibly entered a + instead of an - ?Ken

Hi Ken!I guess you are talking about the APPROACH page, aren't you?The Gross Wt dispayed there is a prediction based on your start Gr Wt and your route. It is editable to whatever value you put in there. If you find that it is giving you a wrong value, you can allways refer to the Performance page and Right Clock on the Gr Wt Left Key and you'll get an actualised value. If you do so on your approach, you can transfer that value to the APPROACH page and get the Vref for your actual weight.Hope this helps you and...Happy New Year!Ricardo Miranda

Guest melf12
Hi Ken!I guess you are talking about the APPROACH page, aren't you?The Gross Wt dispayed there is a prediction based on your start Gr Wt and your route. It is editable to whatever value you put in there. If you find that it is giving you a wrong value, you can allways refer to the Performance page and Right Clock on the Gr Wt Left Key and you'll get an actualised value. If you do so on your approach, you can transfer that value to the APPROACH page and get the Vref for your actual weight.Hope this helps you and...Happy New Year!Ricardo Miranda

Guest melf12

Hi Ricardo,Many thanks for your reply.I'm delighted to report that you have solved the problem! I have just tried it and it works 100%Happy New Year,Ken

Hi Ken!Glad to be of assistance!A Happy New Year to you Sir and...Soft landings!Ricardo Miranda :(

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.