Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest theone

Pmdg 747-400 Queen Of The Skies

Hi I have just purchased the above, on install I am told that I have a more up to date version of SP1/2 and Acceleration installed, in fact I only have Acceleration installed,after installing I find nothing works at all, NO LIGHTS, NO FLAPS, NO GEAR, NOTHING, any one out there have any ideas what I need to do to be able to enjoy this wonderful air craft.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

theone, please use your real name in this forum... Did the installation request your order id, email, and password and did it tell you thanks for the validation? If the display units are dark it is a validation problem.I assume you are referring to 747 for FSX? If the validation worked okay, put a screen shot of the 2D panel in a post and lets have a look.

theone, please use your real name in this forum... Did the installation request your order id, email, and password and did it tell you thanks for the validation? If the display units are dark it is a validation problem.I assume you are referring to 747 for FSX? If the validation worked okay, put a screen shot of the 2D panel in a post and lets have a look.
Hi Dan sorry about the name, I have just put my disk in again so I can tell you what it says, which is as follows " your FSX version is more recent than FSX SP1. This product was tested primarily using FSX-SP1, Acceleration and SP2. please see the PMDG forum if you experience problems with any versions newer than these". As I say I have only added Acceleration Expansion pack.I then validated and that all went okay, What I am going to do is run through the AOA training video and see what happens then, if I sill have problems I will get back to you with them, if thats okay, I want to make sure it's not me and not the Sim.CheersJohn Viney.

That message should be okay. Acceleration has same updates as at least one or both of the SPs, I don't recall.Your validations was okay. Are you still have trouble with the 747X?

........are all "Advanced Animations" checked?
Hi CarlI have just been trying to go along with the AOA training vid for this, and I have so many problems with things not working, I have no F/Os panels lights do not work, ECAS none of the buttons work and all I have are blank screens.You ask if "Advanced Animations" checked? where do I find this, could it be this thats causing me all of the problems.CheersJohn Viney.
That message should be okay. Acceleration has same updates as at least one or both of the SPs, I don't recall.Your validations was okay. Are you still have trouble with the 747X?
Hi DanYes I am still having problems, lights not working, ECAS no buttons working, blank screens, on the over head buttons that do no light up.CheersJohn Viney.