Sign in to follow this  
matta757

Please Help! Gauge Problem With Pss 757

Hi,I hope someone is able to help or knows what's going on with this issue... I just bought a brand new Jetline Xjett 750, for use with FS of course! So I was transferring everything over and I went to install my PSS 757 on the new computer. The installation went fine and everything showed up in FS9. But when I open the plane, the gauges do not load correctly. There are no numbers in any of the gauges, like in the speed tape or the engine indications or the nav screen or the CDU or even the PSS setup screen. I don't know what to do, I have never had a problem like this before. I have attached a picture to show what I am talking about. If you can help, I would really appreciate it!Regards,Mattexample.jpg

Guest Gary Buska

There can be at least two causes for this1). Your battery is not turned on 2). The gauges were inside of a folder other than a folder called gauges and you removed them to put into the gauge folder. A lot of the newer aircraft use what are called CAB files and they are in a folder called in this case perhaps Pss757 but this is only a guess you have to put the entire folder inside of the FS9 gauge folder or they will not work. If you still have problems there is a separate forum for PSS here at AVSIMIf you do not understand what I am saying and need further help try contacting me at gbuska@avsim.com or leave me a PM here at the forum.