Sign in to follow this  
Guest CapHavoc

SR20

does anyone know if that guy that made the sr20 is going to make an sr22?

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Don't rightly know; however, lifted the following tweak off of the Cirrus (COPA) Forum (http://www.cirruspilots.org/) which allows the SR20 to perform close to the SR22.In the aircraft.cfg file, change

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Ooooock! Just reread the original tweak suggestion (at COPA) and discovered it was intended for Mike Stone's 2K version of the SR20. Thus, treat the above suggestion with considerable caution.

i've been to his site, but it's all in german

Guest Pardue802

Not a bad plane at all, for some reason it freezes up FS every time I try to start a flight with it selected as the aircraft; I have to start with another aircraft and then select it.

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Lucky you! :-lol When I first installed the bird, loading the plane stopped FS dead in the water with the subsequent "want to send a report to MS"? (related to the FSSound.dll) The solution was to reconfigure gauge 01 in the panel file to read: gauge01=cad_StecSys55ap!altpreselectornosnd, 366,312,135. Has worked a treat since then.

Guest Pardue802

Thanks for the tip here Cap! Can't wait to get home so I can try this out.Regards,Kenneth

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,You're welcome, Pardue802; hope it fixes your problem. Wonder how many other msfs Cirrus "owners" there are out there? She's a dream to fly (but a total b*tch to land :-lol). Anyone serious about this a/c couldn't do better than head on over to http://www.cirrusdesign.com/ and pick up a free, on-line copy of the POH (and some other real neat freebies ... frees up those pennies in order to purchase a registered version of FSFlightMax :-lol).

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,(Tounge firmly in cheek mode): Ye Gods! Cirrus are releasing a ... two-tone Green livery :-lol Yep; keeping my eyes open for the release date on that one, too.