Sign in to follow this  
jackcnd

8 Posts Per Page?

I'm only seeing 8 posts of active topics per page?
Yeah, me too... I have spent way too much time looking for the config location to increase this... Any clues folks? I'm a bit slow at the moment :( Cheers,

I'm only seeing 8 posts of active topics per page?
Looks like a recent change to the defaults. I went to My Controls and under OPTIONS clicked the Board Settings. Changed the "Number of topics to show for each forum page" from default to 25 and now that's what I get.Phill
LOL! You beat me to it by what appears to be seconds. :( Phill

Great tip!Set mine to 40, thanks.
Yes, we set the default to 10 posts per page. We did that so that the overall system was more responsive to everyone. As you have worked out, you can change that default in your control panel to whatever number you wish, up to 40 (if my memory serves me). However, be advised that the more you increase the number of topic messages displayed, the longer it takes to load the page in your browser. So, I suggest that you play with that setting until you are happy with both the quantity and speed.

Yes, we set the default to 10 posts per page. We did that so that the overall system was more responsive to everyone. As you have worked out, you can change that default in your control panel to whatever number you wish, up to 40 (if my memory serves me). However, be advised that the more you increase the number of topic messages displayed, the longer it takes to load the page in your browser. So, I suggest that you play with that setting until you are happy with both the quantity and speed.
Hi Tom. I have reset my posts per page to 25 about three times and it still stays at 10 not 25. Can you please see why it does not reset. Thanks, regards, Bob.

Hi Tom. I have reset my posts per page to 25 about three times and it still stays at 10 not 25. Can you please see why it does not reset. Thanks, regards, Bob.
Same here still locked at eight.

Guest Marlin Manhiem

Ahhh, thanks for the tip!!25 is about right for now.

Guest JimBrown
Same here still locked at eight.
After making the change, are you clicking the "Change my Account Options" button at the bottom of the list of settings?Regards,...jim

After making the change, are you clicking the "Change my Account Options" button at the bottom of the list of settings?Regards,...jim
Hi Jim. Yes, three times and it did not work any of the times. Regards, Bob.