Sign in to follow this  
Sumit

British Voices For Fs2crew Leve-d Fsx

Hello,I wanted to find out if the British voice set released by Graham Jackson for Fs2Crew in Fs9 will work for the FSX version as well? Thanks,Sumit Sehgal

Hello,I wanted to find out if the British voice set released by Graham Jackson for Fs2Crew in Fs9 will work for the FSX version as well? Thanks,Sumit Sehgal
I haven't tried it, but it should given the sound files between the FS9 and FSX version are the same.Please try it and let me know how it goes.Cheers,

Thanks, i will try it this weekend. I was just concerned as his instructions tells us to replace some of the fs2crew .gau files and i wanted to make sure that those gauge files were still the same in FSX. Thanks again for the awesome product :( Sumit Sehgal

Thanks, i will try it this weekend. I was just concerned as his instructions tells us to replace some of the fs2crew .gau files and i wanted to make sure that those gauge files were still the same in FSX. Thanks again for the awesome product :( Sumit Sehgal
Hmmm, I forgot about the modified gauge files.Try it anyway.If it goes bad, you can simply re-install FS2Crew 767 again to get it all back to its original condition.Cheers,

I'll ask Graham. He created the Old Blighty voice set for the FS9 767, and I forget what exactly he did.Best,
I've now got the full British 767 voice set from Graham.But I need a few volunteers to test the British Set in FSX.Please email me at: admin@fs2crew.comThanks,

Hi Bryan,I have sent you the email for helping out with the testing. I did try just the voice set without overwriting the gauges and it seemed to work, but it was just a short hop from EGLL to EDDF. i have not tried any of the rvsm or the custom gauges out yet. i will try them and let you know. Thanks,Sumit Sehgal

Hi,I haven't heard anything recently on the British Voice Pack for the Level-D 767 for FSX, so I just wanted to check in on the status of development. Or is it possible to use the FS9 pack? Thanks for a truly awesome product BTW.Regards,Dan Raimondo

Hi,I haven't heard anything recently on the British Voice Pack for the Level-D 767 for FSX, so I just wanted to check in on the status of development. Or is it possible to use the FS9 pack? Thanks for a truly awesome product BTW.Regards,Dan Raimondo
Hi Dan,Glad to hear you like the product.An individual was working on converting the Brit FS9 767 Voice Set version over to FSX.I'll drop him an email and see how he's doing.Cheers,

Any update on this? I'm trying to decide whether to buy (although I'm also having difficulty with the paypal payment system, but that's a different story), and it would definitely help to push me over the edge if I knew a British voice set was likely to be available soon.Thanks,James

Hi Dan,Glad to hear you like the product.An individual was working on converting the Brit FS9 767 Voice Set version over to FSX.I'll drop him an email and see how he's doing.Cheers,

Any update on this? I'm trying to decide whether to buy (although I'm also having difficulty with the paypal payment system, but that's a different story), and it would definitely help to push me over the edge if I knew a British voice set was likely to be available soon.Thanks,James
Hi James,I'll ask Graham Jackson again for you.Cheers,

I guess it was a no!Oh well. I think I may finally go ahead and buy it all the same.James

Hi James,I'll ask Graham Jackson again for you.Cheers,