Sign in to follow this  
Peterwk

Scenery Corruption

Dear All,Has anyone else had the problem of buildings and trees appearing on airport ramps, taxyways, etc?This has suddenly occurred and I do not know how to get rid of it.Any ideas would be appreciated.I have tried removing specific sceneries which I thought might be the problem, but to no avail.Best regards,Peter

Dear All,Has anyone else had the problem of buildings and trees appearing on airport ramps, taxyways, etc?This has suddenly occurred and I do not know how to get rid of it.Any ideas would be appreciated.I have tried removing specific sceneries which I thought might be the problem, but to no avail.Best regards,Peter
Without more details I can only venture a guess that you have changed your Scenery Complexity slider setting to Dense or Extremly dense - when you may have been running at the Normal setting previously.Most airport enhancers remember to check their work with the complexity setting at the extreme right and then if anything shows up, they create excludes to remove it. Some never check that and unexpected objects show up where they should not be if the user runs his complexity setting above "normal".Might be worth checking. :(

Dear All,I have found that when I set the autogen density to None, I don't get the problem.As soon as I set it to spares, the problem starts occuring.Please find a picture that illustrates the problem.

Does this happen at a specific airport or at all airports?If at only one airport, it would appear you have added an enhancement for that airport which is missing one or more excludes that would remove the default buildings and trees which you are seeing.What have you added recently? :(