Sign in to follow this  
Guest ba747heavy

Ready For Pushback repaints anyone???

Ready For Pushback's 747-200 has a recieved a major update that puts it on the level of Wilco's PIC 767, Captain Sim's 727, and even Dreamfleet. I was wondering if any repainters out there are looking into painting new liverys for this awesome 747. I for one would like to see one in the new UPS livery, someone has also mentioned that Northwest Airline's new livery would be another hopeful for a repaint.So I hope some artist will take a serious look at this great package and release some new liveries for it. Thanks VMAX and also all the freeware artist who've release such great work over the years...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest tascaso

Check the VMAX web page...look under the Partners section on this Web Site and got to Ralphs Panel Shop. Contributors submit their repaints and then they are posted there. I have not seen a UPS scheme yet but I imagine one will be up shortly. I briefly flew it last night after updating it with the installer. I like the product I just do not have enough time to practice practice practice....! Its CALLED WORK and a 10 MONTH old BABY GIRL....more than FS any day of the week.tja

You might want to read the rules for repainting over there. Only liveries not included in ANY of the official packs may be painted as freeware, and they have a UPS livery in one of their packs. So, someone could paint the NEW livery UPS has, but all repaints are supposed to go through Panel Shop for approval and hosting.

I know all of that guys, I was just wondering if any painters out there were interested in doing some repaints (or just getting the word out that this is a great package which deserves some great liveries). UPS and Northwest both have new schemes that would look great on this 747. These repaints are not currently available in any of the release packs, nor are they listed in the repaint section on VMAX's website. With the response given to CaptainSim's 727 and Dreamfleet's 737 I feel justified in asking since this product is on that same level. There's nothing wrong with asking I guess....

FS2020 

I had asked about the new Northwest scheme and Ralph said to go ahead and paint it. I am no good at painting so unfortunately I am of no help. Go to the forums on the site and look for my thread. Andrew

I saw it Andrew, you were the one I was talking about... As far as the rules are concerned, I never said anything about going against the wishes of VMAX and I don't understand why that point would even be in question...

FS2020 

But since this is a more broadly based and widely read board, I just wanted to be certain that everyone was aware that there were rules and to be certain that interested pepole could easily find them. No controversy intended, only information.Ed Green, KCLThttp://www.panelshop.com/images/ELAL-350.jpg

Guest ba747heavy

I think it is time to get some painting skillz, as I want some liveries for that 742 :D