Sign in to follow this  
mabe54

Crowded Landings.

Hi guys: Did I read correctly that there is a fix (other than reducing the traffic slider cause I am down to 10) for the crowding of airplanes during landing forcing me to abort and try again??? Traffic airplanes jump in front of me during landing and others fast approach from behind too. It does happen a lot in the big name airports. Thanks.Cheers,MAB

Guest -BeNt-

If you have MyTrafficX you can use the Traffic Board to control that stuff. As far as anything else I don't believe there are any solutions besides turning down the traffic. FS9 had a handy little program that would handle it though.

Guest j-mo
Hi guys: Did I read correctly that there is a fix (other than reducing the traffic slider cause I am down to 10) for the crowding of airplanes during landing forcing me to abort and try again??? Traffic airplanes jump in front of me during landing and others fast approach from behind too. It does happen a lot in the big name airports. Thanks.Cheers,MAB
AISmooth. Freeware.

Guest -BeNt-

That's what I was trying to think of, thank you!

Thanks as always guys first and foremost: I found AISmooth version 1.2 for FSX. I'll give it a try. Regards,MAB

Guest jshyluk

I totally reccomend AISmooth. It's freeware and it's excellent. Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

Is it in the Avsim library? Can't find it.

Is it in the Avsim library? Can't find it.
Yes it is. make sure you type AISmooth as one word and not two.Fabrice

Yes it is. make sure you type AISmooth as one word and not two.Fabrice
Thanks, got it. Pretty weird 'smooth' didn't do it...

Traffic airplanes jump in front of me during landing and others fast approach from behind too. It does happen a lot in the big name airports.
It's just preparing you for flying into EAA Oshkosh. :(