Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Bryant

Best Wishes

Happy New Year!We've made it through another one, still trudging about like Diogenes, although we are searching for an honest flight sim.Doc Bryant

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Happy New Year!We've made it through another one, still trudging about like Diogenes, although we are searching for an honest flight sim.Doc Bryant
Doc,And a Happy New Year to you and to all who still wander these halls. May it be prosperous and safe.

Best wishes to all, and good luck for the year to come - I suppose that we shall all need it.Here are some inevitable jokes to start us off.On New Year's Eve, Marilyn stood up in the local pub and said that it was time to get ready. At the stroke of midnight, she wanted every husband to be standing next to the one person who made his life worth living.As the clock struck - the bartender was almost crushed to death.On New Year's Eve, Daniel was in no shape to drive, so he sensibly left his van in the car park and walked home. As he was wobbling along, he was stopped by a policeman. 'What are you doing out here at four o'clock in the morning?' asked the police officer.'I'm on my way to a lecture,' answered Roger.'And who on earth, in their right mind, is going to give a lecture at this time on New Year's Eve?' enquired the constable sarcastically.'My wife,' slurred Daniel grimly. A Senator was once asked about his attitude toward whisky.'If you mean the demon drink that poisons the mind, pollutes the body, desecrates family life, and inflames sinners, then I'm against it. But if you mean the elixir of a New Year toast, the shield against winter chill, the taxable potion that puts needed funds into public coffers to comfort little crippled children, then I'm for it. This is my position, and I will not compromise.'Thanks to all for the friendliness of this little corner of Avsim.Should auld acquaintance be forgotand never brought to mind?Should auld acquaintance be forgotand days of auld lang syne?For auld lang syne, my dear,for auld lang syne,we'll take a cup of kindness yet,for auld lang syne.Should auld acquaintance be forgotand never brought to mind?Should auld acquaintance be forgotand days of auld lang syne?And here's a hand, my trusty friendAnd gie's a hand o' thineWe'll tak'A cup o' kindness yetFor auld lang syne.Best regards.Luis

Luis,Well done, sir.As for January 1, I went flying with my youngest son and the two of us had lunch with my oldest son and his family. It was a beautiful day for flying and to spend with family.