Sign in to follow this  
Hornit

Need a new starting airport....I'll pay someone for....

Allentown, Pa. KABE...Lehigh Vally International. Since I live here, I would like to use it as my Default airport. However, it's pretty sparse and totally uninteresting in MSFS. If someone who reads this, and lives nearby, and is talented in Scenery Design, please consider this project. KABE is a great location for a quick hop to KEWR, KJFK, KLGA, and many other great Eastern locations. I'll will gladly pay for it if it's payware, or even donationware.I'd love to hear that someone will take on this project. Meigs is out for now, and I'd love to use KABE. Stan

Guest seev_39

Hi Stan,I looked at your KABE airport and I agree - it is dull, as most default FS2002 airports. But there is a lot of potential there to make it great. 2 runways and many taxiways and aprons.If you are willing to spend half a day or one day in a little art work I suggest you buy LAGO's FSSE package and make your own project. It is easy and fun to use. Adding objects is done on real time basis (from inside FS2002 - sitting in the cockpit). You slew around and add objects of all kinds. You can move them and resize them. No G-max etc. knowladge needed. I made sofar 4 airports for the area I live in, including surrounding sceneries, such as ports, beach lines with hotels, industrial areas, etc.You can download FS Scenery Enhancer at http://www.lagoonline.com/eng/default.asp. It costs $23.29.After completing your scenery make also changes in the AFCAD file to include more parking and gates (another 2 hours) and if you are a real pro then you can add AI trafic as well but this can wait for better times.Seev

Seev,Don't get me wrong, I love to do creative things. But I'm looking for a "Professionally done" airport here. Someone who has researched exactly where everything is and should be. I want it to look close to what's there in real life. I'm sure your suggestion would be a fun project, but I'm so busy during the day (run my own business) that FS is totally relaxtion for me. I download many things and optimize wherever I can, and look forward to the new FS2004, but I'd really like to get a well-done KABE constructed by someone who's done it before. And like I said, I don't expect it for free. Stan