Good morning everybodyhappy new year,There is (or was) quite some confusion about the activation and registration of ASA.Being a forum, questions asked tend to grow into a string of answers not always on topicor even adding to the confusion.After reading some of the topics here I still can't make up my mind on the following question...:I have bought the fullprice version (no update) of ASA and installed it on my PC.Since I still primarily use Fs9 I installed it on my pc on which Fs9 is installed. (I am not fully happywith the program but that is food for another discussion). I work with removable harddisks and on some other (cloned) harddisk I have FsX installed (but no ASA)Having installed and activated ASA on one harddisk I now am thinking of removing that installation completelyand moving ASA to a laptop in my network so I can use ASA from my laptop, connecting it with Fs9 or FsX,depending on the simulator in use at the moment. (No way both sims are going to be used at the same time)Is this move allowed within the EULA and can I do it without asking for a new registration?Luc 'Glaudrung' BrusselmansBelgium

Hi,You can uninstall ASA and reinstall it on the laptop, but you would need a new license. For that just drop me an e-mail:jim(AT)hifisim.com.Thanks,

Hi,You can uninstall ASA and reinstall it on the laptop, but you would need a new license. For that just drop me an e-mail:jim(AT)hifisim.com.Thanks,
Jim,Thanks for the reply.When holidays are over, I will probably find time to find me a decent laptop (the one I have know is about 6 years old and not up to to the job I am afraid)Once I have it up and running, I'll drop you a mail for that new licence.Luc "Glaudrung" BrusselmansBelgium

Guest ALexatc

Hi, I have got ASX, and two FS, 10 and 9.1. Is it ok if i buy upgrade from ASX. Now I use FS9 and i don`t have AS6.5