Sign in to follow this  
Guest RichardGilbertSharpe

Third Party Scenery Object & Texture Files Search

Guest RichardGilbertSharpe

Hello All:As everyone knows, the installation of many Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 sceneries often requires the end-user to seek out and download separately those third-party freeware scenery object and texture file libraries created by Abacus Publishing EZ-Scenery, Rwy12 Object Placer Program, etc. However, there are two third-party scenery object files that I cannot find anywhere on any flight simulation site. They are:kbuf04.bgl lightpoles.bgl Does anyone out there know where I can find these two files definitively? The *.bgl file name does not always mirror the name of the original scenery *.zip file that contains it. It's almost impossible to do successful Google searches for these things with only the *.bgl file names that some scenery creators provide without any other information. Who are the actual authors of kbuf04.bgl and lightpoles.bgl, and what are the names of the original *.zip files? Thank you for you help and have a Happy New Year.Sincerely,Richard Sharpe

Hello All:As everyone knows, the installation of many Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 sceneries often requires the end-user to seek out and download separately those third-party freeware scenery object and texture file libraries created by Abacus Publishing EZ-Scenery, Rwy12 Object Placer Program, etc. However, there are two third-party scenery object files that I cannot find anywhere on any flight simulation site. They are:kbuf04.bgl lightpoles.bgl Does anyone out there know where I can find these two files definitively? The *.bgl file name does not always mirror the name of the original scenery *.zip file that contains it. It's almost impossible to do successful Google searches for these things with only the *.bgl file names that some scenery creators provide without any other information. Who are the actual authors of kbuf04.bgl and lightpoles.bgl, and what are the names of the original *.zip files? Thank you for you help and have a Happy New Year.Sincerely,Richard Sharpe
I did some searching on my system and found a kbuf04.bgl file which was a part of a scenery enchancement for the Buffalo NY airport by Daniel Wojdylo. I do not have it installed - just stored in my "stack of stuff".The package was apparently originally posted here at Avsim but I think it must have been removed as it does not show up when searching by his name. I did not find anything at Flightsim either.No suggestions yet regarding the lightpole file - will keep looking though. EDIT added: Not sure if this is what you are looking for but there is a lightpoles.bgl in this file:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...n&Go=SearchHappy New Year !! :(

Guest CapHavoc

kbuf2004.zip is available at here if that's any help.