Sign in to follow this  
Guest pwheeler

New Free Scenery - Grenada - Coming Soon

Guest pwheeler

Hi guys,I have recently started work on a new project to upgrade some of the more neglected parts of the FSX world. For Volume one I am starting in the Caribbean and the island of Grenada.This scenery features all new accurate coastlines, landclass, waterclass, roads, objects, an upgraded airport with more AI parking and even wildlife! The small surrounding islands are modelled too. It uses only default models and textures so can take advantage of any texture upgrade packages such as GEX.It is about to enter beta testing and should be available over the next few weeks.It will, of course, be completely FREE!For more information check out the thread on the FSWC forums:http://www.fswaterconfigurator.com/forum/i...php?topic=473.0Here are a few preview shots. Enjoy! :( EDIT: Every one of the images you linked to on your site violated our size restrictions for linked images. Images shall not be larger than 1024 x 768 in size. If you had uploaded those images here, that display size would have been automatically taken care of. We appreciate you advertising your freeware, but please abide by the rules. Further, these should have been placed in the Screen Shots forum, not here. Thanks.

Looking great, I'll be adding this to my downloads when it's out :)

Guest UlfB

Looks very goood :( I don't fly in the Caribbean, but this scenery seems to be a good reason to do some VFR flying there.

looks like a whole new reason to fly to Granada, plus with the FSWC+ comming soon, i'll be able to enjoy it all in DX10. Sweet.

Looks wonderful and will be a nice break from all the cold where I live.Thanks ahead of time!

Guest pwheeler

oops - sorry about the image sizes. I wasn't aware that they were too big.Well, people can see them if they follow the link to the preview thread.I'll post here when the sceneries ready for release.