Hi,upgraded from ASv6 to ASA and started using FSX. I'm running ASA on a second PC connected to the PC running FSX through SimConnect and FSUIPC/WideFS. When starting ASA it complains about a missing SimConnect Client but when it finally loaded it connects fine to FSX and i get correct WX in FSX (running that SDK sample AI Traffic Application described in the manual also works fine).I noticed that running ASA causes FSX to reload Scenery, AI Traffic from multiple times (which is pretty annoying to be honest) and when this happens for the second, third or fourth time FSX just hangs. I always get black background, only displaying the message box "Reloading Scenery, Traffic...." and the progress bar hangs. CPU runs at 100% during this and it's not possible to "recover" FSX. That renders ASA completely unsuablefor me, any hints would be highly appreciated!kind regardsjan schreiberSpecs of my PC:Vista64 SP1 + all Windows UpdatesFSX Accleration + SDK SP2WideFSX 4.40 + WideFS (Registered)Other addons used on WideFS/SimConnect PC: Flightkeeper 3.0, Radar Contact 4.3 (both work fine using WideFS).Hardware: Core2Duo 3.0 Ghz (not overclocked), 4 GB RAM, NVidia 8800GT (all drivers updated to lastest versions yesterday)

Hi,Sorry for the problem.Please post your ASA_log.txt file.Thanks,

Hi,Sorry for the problem.Please post your ASA_log.txt file.Thanks,
This is what is causing my FS9 to throw a g2d.dll error. Similiar symptoms. I will post my log here. I am on another computer now. Thanks!

I found by accident that removing FSUIPC4 from the modules folder stopped my crashes which sound the same as yours. I was getting them immediately I started a flight, every time, and I now all is wonderful, see my clouds in the screenshot forum.John