Sign in to follow this  
Owi

What's With Ozx's Website ?

G'day fellow simmers,I'm having a problem with OZx's website and I'm wondering if others are too.Soon after reading the news (on AVSIM of course) about an update to their OZX software, I surfed on over to their website to check it out. I managed to download the files but later when I wanted to go back and read up more info, I received some kind of warning about "flooding" the site and that if I continue I may be banned. It appears that this is the case since I can no longer see the site. I was using Firefox 3 at the time and have since tried IE7 and Chrome with the same result. I have also tried on both my computers.Before this incident, I had no idea what "flooding" is. All I was doing was surfing the site as any normal web user would do. I can't contact them to ask for help since the site will not load any more. Has anybody else had the same issue? If so, please could you advise on how to resolve.Thanks in advance.

Guest sillyeagle

I'll point JayKae(admin) to this topic and maybe he'll have some insight....

Hey mate,For some reason your ISP bombarded the site with 1004 requests at the same time you tried to reach OZx, my script banned you automatically, I have adjusted that so you should be good. If you have more dramas let me know on admin@aussiex.org, feel free to contact me anytime mate :)

Hey mate,For some reason your ISP bombarded the site with 1004 requests at the same time you tried to reach OZx, my script banned you automatically, I have adjusted that so you should be good. If you have more dramas let me know on admin@aussiex.org, feel free to contact me anytime mate :)
Thanks, JayKae and sillyeagle, for your help. All is good again. Keep up the grand work, teams ORBX and OZx! Cheers,

Thanks, JayKae and sillyeagle, for your help. All is good again. Keep up the grand work, teams ORBX and OZx! Cheers,
No worries mate :) Anytime