Sign in to follow this  
Guest UweR

dreamfleet C172P

I have installed the Dreamfleet Cessna 172P in FS2002 Pro. Everything looks fine, nice panel and flight dynamics, except in the left and the right view the doors are missing. When I open the left door I see a small part of that door just under the wing. Is it possible to solve this problem?

Guest freequest

I was not aware of Dreemfleet produceing a cessna 172 ... only a 177 and the upcomeing 310 and 152/150?anyway you should go to http://www.dreamfleet2000.com and post in there forums.

The Dreamfleet Cessna 172P is a freeware FS2000 aircraft, which you can get at Flightsim.com.

The Dreamfleet guys have said it's a problem that's either not fixable or they don't have the inclnation to do so. I can't remember exactly what the reason, but it's been a known problem for almost two years now and no fix yet :-( . You may want to check the Dreamfleet forum at www.flightsim.com occasionally as there is an effort underway by a couple of simmers to modify the Dreamfleet C172 panel for FS2002 and install it in the RealAir Simulations freeware C172. And there are other combinations possible. For instance, I'm using the Dreamfleet C172 panel with the RealAir .air/aircraft.cfg files and the Carenado .mdl file/textures.Trip

Trip (or anyone),Where can one get this RealAir freeware 172? I have heard numerous places that RealAir Simulations has been working on a 172 product, but no mention of it on the website, and last I heard it was still in development. Is this some sort of beta or "pre-release" version that you guys are working with? I would love to be able to use the RealAir 172, as I am currently working on my instrument rating in a 172 and the default flight model is just frustrating to use for practice of the real thing. Having purchased the wonderful SF.260, I am very excited to see what these folks can do with a 172 flight model.John Bumgarner

It was released a week or so ago. File name is realair172sp.zip. Try a file library search 'RealAir Cessna 172SP'.

Hi Uwe. I saw the teaser at the "other" place. Sure, I'd be glad to try it out (he said while grinning and drooling). Send it to triplane@bellsouth.net when you're ready. I always liked what Steve and the guys did with the 172 and it'll be good to have at least part of it live a new life.Trip

Guest freequest

Really well learn something new every day..