Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest onelimey

747-400x Dome Light Issue

Hello, I would like to say that I did a search of the forums and didn't find anyone else with this issue. I've been flying in the extreme Northern latitiudes for the past week and notice that with the DOME light turned on the panel seems to be in a twighlight state. Not completely on but not off. It's a little on the annoying side since it makes it barely readable. Others have reported the same issue on the BAW forums.TanksAndy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello, I would like to say that I did a search of the forums and didn't find anyone else with this issue. I've been flying in the extreme Northern latitiudes for the past week and notice that with the DOME light turned on the panel seems to be in a twighlight state. Not completely on but not off. It's a little on the annoying side since it makes it barely readable. Others have reported the same issue on the BAW forums.TanksAndy
I have a problem with the dome light also, but for me whenever I am on the ground with the 744x or 744fx the dome light does not illuminate everything. the only thing it illuminates is the overhead, the glareshield and the pedestal just like the other lights- I forgot what they're called.

there's been a prob. with the Dome light from day 1. and it appears it didn't get fixed with the SR either.imho, the Cockpit lighting (Dome light as well) especially in the VC, is much Better and more Realistic looking in the FS9 version. imho, the VC lighting in the X-version needs some fixing to say the least. i think FSX itself may be a big part of the prob. happy flyin, Tim Wheeler