Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Fsrtw Race Site Down

Looks like FSRTW race site is down.http://www.fsrtwrace.com/Does anyone else see this? Am I going to the right place or am I missing something.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Does anyone else see this? Am I going to the right place or am I missing something.
It looks OK to me Buzz. I did notice I was having trouble uploading the Duenna output to the site a few days ago, but it seems OK now. Can you get this page?

Mike Beckwith

Crikey! :( The site has been hijacked!I see same page on HighMike's link and Buzz link (which is the link I had from last year)... just some girl :( And links to different Motor Speedways :(

Guest N6722c
Crikey! :( The site has been hijacked!I see same page on HighMike's link and Buzz link (which is the link I had from last year)... just some girl :( And links to different Motor Speedways :(
It has NOT been Hijacked -- The Domain has EXPIREDCreation date: 02 Jan 2008 00:58:09Expiration date: 02 Jan 2009 00:58:09Looks like Matthew Smith forgot to renew it ......

It has NOT been Hijacked -- The Domain has EXPIRED
:( ... I thought it obvious I was making a joke :(Didn't realize a :( was necessary :(

That is a drag. I really like the flight tracking. Wish I knew more about PHP and google earth. That flight tracking would be cool to have as your own personal log book.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Guest N6722c
:( ... I thought it obvious I was making a joke :( Didn't realize a :( was necessary B)
Nice recovery B)

Working on it. (Matt is out of the country at the moment.)Best,Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Guest N6722c
Working on it. (Matt is out of the country at the moment.)Best,Mike
I emailed him a few days ago, ( 3rd Jan), when the site went down. ( Domain name expired)DUHHHH... I must have still been hung over after New yearThe only email I had was @fsrtwrace.com -- I was NOT thinkingToday, it finally BOUNCED back as undeliverable -- NO SURPRISE !!!

Guest N6722c

Something seems wrong with the fsrtwrace.com Domain registration.Registered at eNom.comDomain Name: FSRTWRACE.COMRegistrar: ENOM, INC.Whois Server: whois.enom.comupdated-date: 2009-01-02 17:13:55.000created-date: 2008-01-02 00:58:09.000registration-expiration-date: 2010-01-02 00:58:09.000seems to indicate the record was updated on 2009-01-02 and re-registered through to 2010-01-02( Note 2009-01-02 was the previous expiration date)HOWEVER, Network Solutions still shows, some 5 days later, no UPDATECreation date: 02 Jan 2008 00:58:09Expiration date: 02 Jan 2009 00:58:09So does GoDaddyCreation date: 02 Jan 2008 00:58:09 Expiration date: 02 Jan 2009 00:58:09 ================================================Not the best time for the site to be down, when teams are wanting to practice for thge race next month. :(

If someone wishes to register a similar domain, I will donate webspace (email, db, ftp, dns) to host the site and forums if needed for this years race. If this is needed any of the race organizers can PM me, and I'll get them sorted.I believe the .net and .org domains still are registerable. I can also supply a TeamSpeak and/or FSHOST Server hosted by me, to team Avsim.

Guest N6722c
If someone wishes to register a similar domain, I will donate webspace (email, db, ftp, dns) to host the site and forums if needed for this years race. If this is needed any of the race organizers can PM me, and I'll get them sorted.I believe the .net and .org domains still are registerable. I can also supply a TeamSpeak and/or FSHOST Server hosted by me, to team Avsim.
Would probably be far easier to get the original site back up and running.Is there any OFFICIAL statement or reason as to why it is down.Is it really the domain, or the ISP / Webserver ??Can't be that difficult to get sorted out, surely ....