Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

Captain Sim B757

Hi.I don't want to start a CS bash thread, but I am struggling a bit with the altimeter setting knob.I just completed an on-line flight on VATSIM and couldn't set the altimeter properly for the life of me.I tried the usual, and for what I can see if you hold the left mouse button on the setting knob then the alt setting goes down, and doing the same with the right mouse button increases it, but the problem is that they go so slowly, and don't really go to the proper setting.Can anyone please enlighten me as to how to do this properly.I bought this as I fancied a bit of a change, and while it was at the bargain price too, but there are some things that are not explained at all in the manuals.The altimeter setting is one, and the other is changing the heading to fly it manually, which I discovered by chance that you have to set the heading and then just Right click on the HDG to get it to go over to manual HDG.Any help is much appreciated.I like the panel, and in particular the night lighting controls etc, but it does seem to be a bit of a frame rate hog.Thanks again.