Sign in to follow this  
Caribpilot

Why No Netjets Or Virgin Atlantic?

I can understand that there is a lack of corp jets available, but I would have thought that by now there would be a Netjets virtual.Also there is no stand alone Virgin Atlantic virtual which is another surprise...

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

I can understand that there is a lack of corp jets available, but I would have thought that by now there would be a Netjets virtual.Also there is no stand alone Virgin Atlantic virtual which is another surprise...
There is! Netjets ( ICAO=EJA aka ExecJet)check out http://www.execjetva.comNever flown with them, but I know someone who did briefly.. Don't know much about them, just know they exist... just an FYI...-m@

There is! Netjets ( ICAO=EJA aka ExecJet)check out http://www.execjetva.comNever flown with them, but I know someone who did briefly.. Don't know much about them, just know they exist... just an FYI...-m@
Thanks but they dont really model themselves after Netjets...I dont think they even use the Netjets livery..

Perhaps we are being a bit picky here. There are at least 2 Virgin Atlantic VA's out there. Granted, they are part of conglomerations, but nobody said that you had to fly any of the other affiliated carrier's flights. Both conglomerates represent the entire Virgin family of carriers. The FTG version requires using their somewhat buggy in-house ACARS; the Sim Airline version does not require the use of a client program.

Perhaps we are being a bit picky here. There are at least 2 Virgin Atlantic VA's out there. Granted, they are part of conglomerations, but nobody said that you had to fly any of the other affiliated carrier's flights. Both conglomerates represent the entire Virgin family of carriers. The FTG version requires using their somewhat buggy in-house ACARS; the Sim Airline version does not require the use of a client program.
I am not really being picky, its just that one virgin VA is almost impossible to get into unless you have a certain email address which I can understand. The point is that i was just surprised that there is not stand alone Virgin VA. I guess there is no netjets because of the lack of bizjets for flightsim.

Looked at ExecJet. Looks good, as long as you want to fly only online. Corporate Air America supports most of the major payware aircraft and doesn't require online only flights. Check the VA forums for the address to CAA.Don Van Wormer

Guest NelsonCollado

I came across this post on Google and I just want to give you guys the news that I am in negotiations with Virgin Atlantic to create a Virtual Virgin. Right now if any of you would like to help email me at nelsoncollad@yahoo.com