Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest java_wu2000

Route Input In Fmc (level-d 763)

Dear,aircraft : Level-D 763 (FS2004)route VHHH to RJAANav data : 0813route from route finder - 0813 (http://rfinder.asalink.net) VHHH SID BEKOL A461 SHL G471 PLT A599 JTN A593 FU V17 TAE Y23 VIOLA Y21 XAC Y71 ORGAN G597 MAMAS Y231 VENUS STAR RJAA the "point" can be enter but all the airways were "invaild entry", only can through "direct"and for the "STAR" arrival, after passing MAMAS I will land 34R through VENUSafter I input the "point" MAMAS, I PRESS "DEP/ARR", select 34R and VENUS.....but in route page, 2 "route discontinuity" found........FMC.jpgis there any problem when I input the route data or......something wrong with the route?thanks a lot for your help

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dear,aircraft : Level-D 763 (FS2004)route VHHH to RJAANav data : 0813route from route finder - 0813 (http://rfinder.asalink.net) VHHH SID BEKOL A461 SHL G471 PLT A599 JTN A593 FU V17 TAE Y23 VIOLA Y21 XAC Y71 ORGAN G597 MAMAS Y231 VENUS STAR RJAA the "point" can be enter but all the airways were "invaild entry", only can through "direct"and for the "STAR" arrival, after passing MAMAS I will land 34R through VENUSafter I input the "point" MAMAS, I PRESS "DEP/ARR", select 34R and VENUS.....but in route page, 2 "route discontinuity" found........thanks a lot for your help
nth serious, just press 2R then 1R, note that dont make the corner angle too sharp.

nth serious, just press 2R then 1R, note that dont make the corner angle too sharp.
thanks a lot for your great help Gear5, I solved the discontinuity problem. How about the airway? seems I still can't input the airway into the Level-D FMC....sorry for the trouble.Thanks,

the "point" can be enter but all the airways were "invaild entry", only can through "direct"is there any problem when I input the route data or......something wrong with the route?
Are you entering the routes e.g. the A461 in the VIA side (left side) of the CDU ?

Are you entering the routes e.g. the A461 in the VIA side (left side) of the CDU ?
yes, for exampleVIA TODirect SHLOKVIA TOA461 SHLInvaild entryThanks,

yes, for exampleVIA TODirect SHLOKVIA TOA461 SHLInvaild entryThanks,
That's because you need a valid waypoint to intercept the airway. On RTE page 2 it should look something like this:D ------> SIDD ------> BEKOLA461 --> SHLG471 --> PLTetc.