Sign in to follow this  
Plainplane

Where Should I Post About My Website?

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I have been a FS fan for a few years now.I'm trying to figure out where to make a post about my website, Flight Sim Academy, in an effort to help it gain popularity in the FS community and make it a benefit to all.It is a website devoted to the education of creating models, textures, and other addons that increase the realism of the flight simulator world, but it is struggling at the moment due to slander and other miscellaneous attacks on me made by some of the most notable members the FS community. :(Can you give me advice of where to put such advertisement? There is a link to the site in my sig.Thanks in advance.

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I have been a FS fan for a few years now.I'm trying to figure out where to make a post about my website, Flight Sim Academy, in an effort to help it gain popularity in the FS community and make it a benefit to all.It is a website devoted to the education of creating models, textures, and other addons that increase the realism of the flight simulator world, but it is struggling at the moment due to slander and other miscellaneous attacks on me made by some of the most notable members the FS community. :( Can you give me advice of where to put such advertisement? There is a link to the site in my sig.Thanks in advance.
Well, you just gave it some advertising. You can also put your site in our Links Database which see a lot of activity (it's the largest link system in our hobby) with over 1700 links within our hobby at the moment.

Thanks for the information.I have submitted it to Flight Simulation Resources > Microsoft Flight Simulation Sites and Resources > Aircraft and Panel Resources.